Effects of her on him☺️

She brought the key and sid fastly opened the door and after they got inside the apartment all three are shocked and standing there without any movement.....

Continued...

As they entered for first 5 seconds they all were standing in shock without any movement.
But after 5seconds Sid got panic and went directly towards the direction where shehnaaz is lying unconscious near the sofa with her Teddy bear in her hands which she has tightly hold in her arms.

Sidharth started patting on her cheeks and started saying, shehnaaz.. shehnaaz.. utha ja.. utha ja na shehnaaz. I'm sorry mujhe tujhe chilna nhi chahiye pls uth ja na baby pls get up.
Preeti and sid's mom are even scared as she didn't respond and preeti put her on Sidharth shoulder to indicate not to panic. But as soon as preeti put her hand on sid's shoulder. Sidharth took shehnaaz in his strong arms and brought her in preeti's house in his room and in that time preeti called the doctor as he is staying in his building only.
He came in within 5 min and told everyone to be out of the room so he do his job as sidharth is not at all ready but preeti told him chal sid bahar 'doctor apna kaam kr de'.
As doctor is doing his job and here out sid is restless and blaming himself for all dis.

Preeti and sid's mom are just trying to calm sid as they both are even shocked little bit to see him like dis
As effects of her on him.
But deep down even they are also so worried about her.
As in few days shehnaaz has not stayed with them all time but has built a special place in their hearts.

And preeti is worried as she blame herself for dis as she cannot fulfill her promise to take care shehnaaz as she has given promise to Shefali that she will take care of her and as preeti also consider shehnaaz as a best friend and everything as she hold spcl place in her life.

Seeing this sid's mom got worried as shehnaaz is unconscious and here both her children are blaming themself for her condition.
She took hands of his both children and said bhut strong h meri bachi kuch nhi hoga usey tum log dono khudko blame karna band karo abi and mujhe usko sambhalna abi to tum dono ko strong rhena padega.
(as soon as she completed the words
Doctor came out from the room.)

Doctor (D) said, she is fine now and maine usey nind ki injection di h so she can take rest little bit and she will wake up after some hours and I think vo bhut Jada dar gayi h andhere m islea she got unconscious and m apko suggest karuga har waqt koi uske sath rhe h and soon as she get agar koi uske sath hoga to vo thodi relax hogi, shyd koi aas paas naah ho uske to panic naah kare fr se. And I think vo Teddy uske k lia bhut imp h as she is not ready to leave that even in unconscious condition.

Preeti said "Thank u uncle so much"
(As she know him as he stay in her building only). Pta ap nhi hote to kya hota hum log bhut dar gaye the use aisi condition m dhekh kar.

D: Arey it's ok preeti no need of thankx and waise bi shehnaaz hamare pura building ki jaan h uske lia to hum itna kar hi skte h.
And ye kuch medicine likhi h maine srf vo ap unhe time to time dena for 2 days. Kb and konse time pr vo bi maine likha h.
And please jbi bi nind se uthe to Jada usey sawaal mt karna and try to keep her busy so she don't think abut the incident.

S: Ya sure doctor thank you so much for coming and ap ye prescription mujhe de dijiye m medicine leke aata hu niche medical store se.

D: Ok take dis but if I'm not wrong u are Sidharth Shukla right?

P: Oh sorry uncle I forget to introduce he is my brother Sidharth and she is my mom Rita.

D: Arey he is your brother that is great and obviously he don't need any introduction he very famous star in television industry of India.
As I know him as I'm from India only.
Hi Sidharth and namaste aunty.