Bonds matter

Sorry guys for updating after so many days but really I was busy in my studies as I thought exam to cancel ho jayege baki sbki tarah.
But mera exam cancel nhi hue to I have complete my syabllus in short time islea time hi nhi mila update dena and fir last exam m website under maintenance to kl hi mera last exam hua.
And probelm with my last exam was it's has e - book so I was attached to my mobile nd kapi since 3-4 days.
So I thought to take rest and give rest to my eyes. So I'm here back with my update I hope you all like it☺️

So kahani ab tk,

Sidharth shot for last day of his show,
He decided to spend time with mom nd planned trip to Germany where he met with shehnaaz,
They bonded so well vut just because one misunderstanding they had huge fight.
Sidharth came back to mumbai
Shehnaaz got devasted after that fight.
Shefali got call from Mumbai,
Navin got call from Mumbai.

They are again back in front of each other, they started working together for series after little time they got back as friends and started developing feeling for each other but still they aware about the same.
Their family, friends nd producer of series vikas are aware about the same.

As shehnaaz got panic attack, Sidharth took care of her and
Sidharth started searching for shehnaaz past with vikas to find the truth and give back to her everything which she has lost.

So back to the story,,

As vikas started explaining the scene that the new character will play the role of paras gf

Ad - come on yaar I think I should better good opposite of sid.

Sh - sorry you are playing the role of villan.
So you have to pair opposite with paras.

S - shehnaaz is on correct place, no one can take her place,

Vi - anjali I think you better know for which role you are here and to whom opposite you are casted.
I'm right.

Ad - arey sorry I was kidding not take it seriously,

Vi - I don't like at all anything like this while doing the work.

Ad - acha ok sorry, it won't happen next time.

Vi - better.

As he explained the scene to all of them. Nd shoot started

Webseries shot...

As kushal nd Sidharth are waiting in restaurant for Shefali to come and they will know about the person who had been sent for outdoor meeting.

As finally Shefali arrived.

As soon as she took the seat Sidharth started questioning,

S - Shefali kuch bataya shehnaaz ne?
Kuch pta h chla kon h vo insan ?
Paras usey contact m yaa kuch aur?

Kt - arey bro saas to le le do min,sub sawal ek sath puchega h. Usey kuch bolne to de.

Sb - ha sidharth aaram se,

S - vo sb chodo mujhe batao yaar sb kuch ache se.

Sb - sun mujhe shehnaaz ne srf itna bataya ki uski jagah par anjali krke koi h jisko bheja h outdoor meeting k lia.
But shehnaaz ne bataya ki puri project par mehnat usne ki thi nd fr uske team leader yeni paras ne uski jagah anjali ko bheja foreign delegates se meeting k lia aur shehnaaz ko dusre project ka head banaya aur fir usne usko mana ne k lia sorry bolne k lia treat bi di.

S - but shehnaaz ne maani kyu iski baat?

Sb - vo shehnaaz ki tabiyat khrb thi to islea paras ne bola ki tum mt jao tumhari tabiyat khrb h to m tumhe dusra project deta hu yehi par hi.