Medicine, Chocolate & Peace

As they all reached to dining area and everybody seated on their place Whereas sid helped shehnaaz by pulling her chair and made her sit.
And he sat next to her.
Sm: Shehnaaz tumhare lia aloo k paratha banaye h to ye lo tum ye khao.

Sh: haye sachi!! Thank you so much aunty ap kitne ache ho apne Mera lia paratha banaye h. Ap itna sochte ho Mera lia and she murmured that nobody listens "aur ek ye khadus h jb dhekho tb muh sada ta rheta h mju dhekh ke bt Sid listens all dis and gave her glare)

S: ha to abi apne paratha jo mom ne banaya h chup chap fr uske bhad dawai bi khani h tumhe.

Sh: mera ko nhi khani h koi dawai aur ye paratha khane k bhd to bikul bi nhi.

S: Thk h fr tum ye paratha bi nhi kha skti hu agr tumhe dawai nhi khani h to.and he takes the plate of Shehnaaz and says paratha chahiye to sth m dawai bi.

Sh: With an angry pout she started complaining to sid's mom, dhekho aunty mera paratha le lia isne mera ko khane nhi de rha. Mera ko vo kadwi dawai nhi khane h abi m thk hu na bikul.

Sm: Beta m ise m kuch nhi bolugi kyuki dawai to tumhe khani h to use baar m sid k sth hu.

S: with a smirk smile said bolo abi jldi kya karna puri raat nhi bhaith h hum log yaha par.

Sh: without any option left she said ok m dawai lugi de abi mujhe mera parathe (with an angry pout). And glare him full of angry face.and started blabbering mero ko koi pyar nhi karta, hamesha mera sath hi aise krte ho.
Shefali tu bi aise kr rhi h mera sath Sid ki team h tu bi.

S: With a smirk smile gave back her plate of paratha. And abi chup chap ye khao fr tumhe dawaiiiii bi khani h and looking towards her he just wink.

Sh: she is just giving her a death glare.

As all this scene is witness by preeti and Shefali quietly as they both know shehnaaz didn't like to have medicine and islea vo dono ne kuch nhi bola only sid way she will eat medicine.
And finally having paratha.
She tried to get up from there but Sid hold her hand and said bhaitho yaha par chup chap aur ye lo medicine khao apni.
And she is looking to preeti, Shefali and sid's mom but they are not looking at her so having to other option she take medicine and making a cute face like a child.
And here Sidharth looking at her is just smiling.
Sm: chlo acha h tumne medicine kha li, then she said Shefali aj sana aur tum yehi soja waise bi sana ki care ki jarurat h and sana ki sab medicine bi humne sid k room m rhkhi h.

Sb: arey nhi nhi aunty hum log kyu takleef le rhe ho.

P: come on Shefali ise m takleef h, aur waise bi tune abi bataya thdi Der phela kl subah tju jldi jana h apne kaam k lia to sana ki bi nind jldi khul jayegi to its final tum dono aj yehi so rhi ho.

Sm: Aur m sana k sath so jati hu tum aur preeti, preeti k room m so Jana.

After so much insisting Shefali agreed to sleep in preeti's house.
As soon as she agreed.Sid said,

S: Nahi mumma apko bi rest ki jarurat h to ap bi preeti k room m so jao preeti aur Shefali k sath. M sana k sath so jauga vo bed pr so jayegi aur m sofa pr so jata hu.
(as he knows shehnaaz is angry on her so he has to manofy her, as she is talking to him and it's making him restless).
And to avoid the question which will come from her sis to cover up he said, ise bhut bhak bhak krne k aadat aur ap sath m rhoge to naah khud so gyi naah apko sone degi aur use abi rest Krna h to m so jata hu.and Shefali tumhe bi jldi jana h apne shoot k lia to tum bi rest kro because work is also important.

Preeti and his mom are looking to each other with shock as they know he don't compromise his sleep at any cost.but now for sana he is ready to even compromise her sleep.they both are happy to see this changes in him because of sana so they agreed to him.
And Shefali also agreed as she has to go early so she didn't want to disturb sana's sleep.