Trying to hate but Missing e/o☺️

As preeti after dropping Sidharth and her mom at airport, she came directly at Shefali's house.
As preeti enters in the house she saw Shefali sitting near the door and preeti went directly towards her and hugged her and said Shefali too aisa weak ho jayegi to hum usey kaise sambhale ge.

Sb- Sidharth ne aj bhut galat h shehnaaz k sath.

P- Uski taraf se m sorry bolti hu, yr mujhe sach m nhi pta h usey ye sb kaise pta chla h

Sb- vo sb se mujhe koi lena dena nhi h. Bus meri shehnaaz ko hurt krne k lia m usey kbi maaf nhi krugi.

P- Shefali vo bura nhi h, but I know aj jo usne kia vo galat h.
But ab hume ise sambhalna h.
To tu uth aur khud ko sambhal phela aur ja apne face wash krke aa. Tu aisa royegi mera bacha to use kon dhekhe ga.

Sb- hmm and she get up from there and goes to washroom to wash her face.

And finally after 3 hours crying, shehnaaz wiped off her tears and tired to get up from there and said mujhe koi farak nhi padta h usey aur naah aage kbi padega vo samjta kya h khudko, m nhi rougi uski baato ko yaad krke and she came out.
As because of crying so much her eyes are red and swallen. But as she just look preeti there. She directly went into washroom.
Preeti is shocked and thought shyd ye mera abi baat nhi Krna chahti h.

P- Chal Shefali m jati hu, because I think shehnaaz is upset with me and at this time she don't want to talk with me.

Sb- Aisa nhi ho skta h preeti

And Shehnaaz came from washroom and she directly hug preeti very tightly.

S- Aisa kbi ho skta h ki m apse baat na kru. Preeti di ho ap mera.
She started crying and said,
Sachi di maine kbi bi bura nhi socha h apke k lia, m yeha par koi plan k sath nhi aayi hu, aur jaha tk rahi apke family problem create krne k ki baat vo to m kbi nhi soch skti hu di.
Kasam se di.

P- Sshh!Sshh! Chup ho mera bache m kbi kbi tera bhare m aisa soch bi nhi skti hu, to tune aisa kaise soch lia ki m tera upr doubt krugi. Tera ko kasam kya ye sb bolne ki bi jarurat nhi h.

Sh- Ap mera par itna bharosa krte ho.

P- khud se bi jada.
Mujhe pta h tu Sidharth ki baato se bhut hurt h, par sachi shehnaaz vo gusse m tha aj islea usne vo sb bol dia.

Sh- Mujhe use bhare m baat nhi krni h abi.

Sb- Sana tu thk h na.

Sh- hmm. Mera sar dard ho rha h bhut please mera lia chai bana de.

Sb- ruk abi banati hu. Tu bhaith yeha par aaja.

P- Shehnaaz I'm sorry on behalf of Sidharth.

Sh- maine kha na di mujhe uske bhare m baat nhi krni h bikul bi.

P- ok. Thk h hum nhi krege par mom se please ek baat kr lena kl, vo bhut pareshan thi tera lia.

Sh- Ok di kl ap jb unko call kroge to mujhe bhulna m bi kr lugi unse baat.

And shefali came out with three cups of tea and she had her tea and she laid on preeti's lap and she is holding her hand.
(As preeti love her like her own daughter)

And Shefali also knows that at this time she just want peace and she will not talk until unless things are revolving around her mind.
So she also don't force to her anything.

Mumbai

In whole flight journey he had hardly talk and he is just holding a hand of his mother like a child.
And Sidharth and his mom reached mumbai airport.
Sidharth has already informed the driver to come at airport to pick them from airport.
He put the bags in the Dickey with the help of driver. And he settled with his mom in the back seat.
He just closed the eyes put his head on mom's shoulder and he hold her hand.