Yandere Profiles

Jin - The Sadistic

The one you don't want to piss off, Jin wants you to be a perfect wife, Very violent and Very possessive. He Has a set of rules for you to help break you into the perfect darling in his view. Wants you to be more feminine and vulnerable, you're not allowed outside, you're not aloud a job and you have to beg for simple luxuries.

Punishments are a must, spankings are his favourite because he loves to see you cry, He won't hesitate to deprive you food or water.

Yoongi - The Protective

Everything is a threat to you and your safety, he won't hesitate to hurt or kill anyone that seems distraction from him or intimates you. As long as your near Yoongi nothing will hurt you.

Punishments include, placing trackers on you or your phone when he finally lets you out and if he gets really angry he'll tie you up in his basement.

Hoeseok - The Stalker

Hoseok doesn't feel like he's your stalker, he feels like he's a fan, a Very devoted fan. He loves taking pictures of you, sending you "Fan Mail", since there his own merchandise of you he makes his own. He fills his walls with pictures of you, some scandalous, and labels them things like 'my goddess'.

He doesn't do many harsh punishments, but when he finally gets you and has you and his arms he's never letting go.

Namjoon - The Manipulative

Full of lies, he sees you as his inferior, he finds it entertaining if you try to run or try to assert your dominance. Namjoon knows you will fall into his trap, he'll just have to wait.

Namjoon wouldn't punish you if he can talk you into being better, he wouldn't wait to tie you up and restrict food and water.

Jimin - The Dependent

Any second without you is worst than death, he needs you, he needs all the time. He'll be stuck to your side anytime he can. It isn't really like he's keeping you, if you bribe his with affection he'll let you do anything.

You can get out of harsh punishments easily. He would tie you up in his bed and make you stay there while he cuddles you.

Taehyung - The Worshipper

Taehyung thinks you're the best piece of art he's ever seen, he treats you like his own personal porcelain doll. He will make sure that nothing will taint your perfect self. He would love to paint you.

He may punish you by humiliating you or strip you of some basic luxuries.

Jungkook - The Possessive

The thought of anyone loving you or even worse speaking to you makes him rage, he'll kill anyone who seems like a threat.

His punishes you by torturing the people you love and giving you spankings