Would They Stalk You?

Jin-
He never really enjoyed the idea of stalking, if you knew that you were being stalked and it made you fearful he would enjoy that aspect, he thought it what a waste of time if he knew that you weren't going to talk to him. He didn't despise the idea of knowing where you are at all times.

Yoongi-
Of course he does, he wants to know that you're safe, in and out of your home, he sometimes may even set up some cameras around your home. He just wants to protect you and he'll do anything to that.

Hoseok-
Hoseok loves to stalk you,he was so dedicated to you, he would collect items you dropped and take pictures of you. He sometimes would rent a room or befriend people in the house or apartment next to you just to take pictures of you in your room.

Namjoon-
Namjoon wouldn't stalk you, if you interested him to the extent of his obsessive behaviour he would try to talk and befriend you as much as possible. He would try to manipulate you to be suspicious of going outside and your friends to keep you all to himself.

Jimin-
Jimin would definitely stalk you, he loved you so much, he would not consider his acts as a obsessive stalker but more as a innocent admirer. Sometimes he would try to break into your home just to feel closer to you, and maybe take some items.

Taehyung-
Taehyung didn't think of it of stalking, more Worshipping a divine goddess, he may collect items to put on his 'shine' to worship you even more, he also may take pictures of you and plaster them all over his walls.

Jungkook-
Jungkook would only stalk you if he really needed to like when you are out with somebody, especially with another man, and when he thinks you were interested in another potential lover.