Leaving Gifts For You

Jin-

Jin would love to give you gifts that he would think you like.

He would leave it for you in your mailbox for efficiency.

He would give you lots of gifts when he finally had you with him if you would refuse to take them Jin would force you to take them or punish you for being ungrateful.

Yoongi-

Yoongi knows what you like, he's seen you walking around your town looking at the little trinkets in the stores, he buys what your eyes linger on the most.

He either leaves them in your mailbox or leaves then at your door for you to find.

When he has got you in his grasp he wouldn't be able to see what your eyes linger on so when he sees something that reminds him of you, he gives to you.

Hoseok-

Hoseok knows you, he knows what fits you best, your favourite colour he knows everything to do with you. He knows what's on your wishlist, he's seen it while trying to get a look at you.

He'll probably put the gifts outside your door and watch you pick them up from a place where he is hidden.

Hoseok knows your wishlist off by heart and asks you to update it once and a while so he can make you happy with him, you're going to be with him forever anyway.

Namjoon-

Namjoon would make himself be close to you so he would know everything that you wanted.

He would give them to you personally or leave them in your house or front door with a note.

When Joon finally has you wrapped around his finger, he would love to give you anything you wanted if you behave.

Jimin-

Jimin would buy anything and everything for you, he will also stalk you to find what you wanted most.

He would either give them to you in person or leave them on your doorstep with a note and watch you take it.

When he finally has you he'll always give you gifts to make you happy. If you reject his gift he'll breakdown and ask why you don't love him anymore.

Taehyung-

Tae would love to give you gifts, especially clothes, to dress you up as his little model.

He would leave them for you on your doorstep with a note saying how beautiful you would look in them and how he can't wait to see you.

When he finally has you he would love for you to model the clothes that he's brought for you.

Jungkook-

He would love to spoil you if you wouldn't talk to other people he saw as a threat.

He would leave them at your doorstep also with a note saying how much he would love to see you tied up at home.

When he finally tied you up in his home he would spoil you to make you presentable if he ever takes you outside.