Losing You In A Public Place

Jin-

Jin had let you out shopping with him for a while, he was trying to sort of the things he had bought you when he turned around you were gone.

Jin should've known that you would get lost if he didn't pay full attention to you, he didn't know if he lost sight of you or you tried to escape from him, he knew that he'll find you eventually. He'll be completely calm.

When he does find you, he'll make sure to grab you as soon as possible and interrogate your actions.

Yoongi-

Yoongi only left you alone for a little to pay for the coffees you ordered, he came back to see you and your stuff gone from the chair across from him.

Yoongi would look calm on the outside but would be totally freaking out in the inside, blaming himself for you leaving. His only job to protect you and he's failed that.

Once he finds you he's not letting go and will probably chain you up.

Hoseok-

Hobi let you out for some air and a chance to take some good pictures of you.

He really couldn't believe that he lost you, he normally kept an eye on you at all times, he must have been so caught up on the guy that tried to talk to you earlier he didn't notice you left. He would be panicking trying to find you. 

Once he finds you he'll hug you extremely tight.

Namjoon-

He allowed you to spend some time with friends, he wanted to see what dirt he could get n them before making you drop them completely. 

Both of you were on your way home before he picked up a call from a colleague, he decided to take it into an alleyway close by but when he finished his call you were nowhere to be found along the streets. He didn't know if you left on purpose or you wandered off the wrong way but right now he's focused on finding you.

When he finds you he grabs you and takes you home as quickly as possible to see if his conspiracies were true.

Jimin-

You and Jimin were shopping for things around the house, of course, Jimin was attached to you and clinging to your arm.

It seemed like he got distracted looking at the small ornaments because when he tried to show you one you were gone. He felt like he was going to faint, his love was out of his sight and vulnerable to harm. He can't spend a second without you, what if someone takes you because he's not there. Thoughts are running through his mind, the biggest one id to find you.

Once he has found you and gotten you home he would apologise for letting get out of his grasp, you will not be able to get away from him for a while.

Taehyung-

Taehyung didn't really like letting you outside, your beauty was not appreciated by the people around you. 

He never really knew what got into his mind so strongly that he forgot to fully worship your beauty, he has to find you before anyone else notices your presence.

Once he finds you, he'll take you home where you belong.

Jungkook-

You're lucky that Jungkook let you out in the first place, he decided to take you to dinner for a treat. 

He was on a phone call, asking for a favour to deal with the last person you met outside.

He was only on his phone for a few minutes but you were gone, He was furious. How dare you leave his sight, someone could have taken you.

Once he's found you he'll tie you up in his room and might not let you out for a while.