Kidnapping You

Jin-
He'd finally have you, take you into his home and keep you there for him and him only. He'd kill people you know so they don't report you missing. He'll break you into the perfect little wife for him.

Yoongi-
Protecting you from afar wasn't enough to calm Yoongi's nerves, he'll have to kidnap you for you to be really safe.

Hoseok-
Hoseok's obsession with you would not calm with just pictures of you, he wants you finally in his arms. He would get you when you're asleep and try to keep you asleep.

Namjoon-
Namjoon wouldn't kidnap you, he'll persuade you that your home isn't safe or that he's more trustworthy than anyone you know. You notice straight away.

Jimin-
Jimin would kidnap you or he would just try to keep you in his house as long as possible, he doesn't want to leave him so he'll tie you up but of you can play your cards right you can get out sometimes.

Taehyung-
Tae would want you in his home to keep an eye on you so no one can hurt your beauty. He'll probably tie up most of the time you're not with him.

Jungkook-
Jungkook wants to keep you his, the only way he thinks he could do that is keeping his eye on you no matter what. He'll do that by keeping you in his house with security cameras.