News

Gabriella's POV
There was blood everywhere and I didn't know how to stop it. The bathroom floor was a crimson red and my legs were covered in my own blood. I was freaking out too much that I was just frozen there on the ground.

Someone started pounding on the bathroom door. The door rattled and I could hear a crack.

"GABRIELLA OPEN THE DOOR!" Diego shouted.

It was until then that I realized I was sobbing uncontrolably. My hands were shaking so bad and my vision started to waver.

"Diego, help me please." I managed to get out.

The door suddenly busted open and Diego took a step forward and froze where he was. His eyes widened and then he suddenly snapped out of it and ran towards me. Lifting me up he ran out of the apartment and into the elevator. After that everything started becoming blurred and far away.

I could hear Diego telling me to keep my eyes open. I tried I truely did try, but all my energy and will drained from me.

A smell close to bleach invaded my senses but no matter how hard I fought to stay awake.

I'm loosing my baby.

Tiredness swept over me and I let it consume me.

Just kidding I wouldn't do this to ya'll!
I'm actually kinda stuck and I was wondering what you gals/guys think so far.
What would you guys think should happen next?
Let me know and I'll update ASAP!
·VOTE
·COMMENT
·SHARE
·FOLLOW