When You Meet For The First Time

"And the #3 Hero H/N!"

It was the day of JP Hero Billboard Chart... Ya no thanks. I'm Y/N also known as H/N! Im not one who really cares for these kinds of events. I mean sure it's nice to be recognized for your efforts but listening to people talk for over 30 minutes, while your on stage listening to the boringness. Ya I could care less.

I walked onto the stage. Smile plastered on my face. Yep this was gonna be long. To me it didnt really matter about rankings as long as im making a difference and helping other but I guess this is nice. As I got onto the stage I stood next to Best Jeanist and gave him a slight smile and wave. The Heroes knew me to be laid back and chill which was nice I guess. Another thing too I'm quiet young to be a Pro. I have my own agency and all too. Right after I gradutated UA I went straight become a Pro unlike others who turned out to be sidekicks. Execpt there was one other too...

"The #2 Hero! Hawks!"

I've heard about this guy before. He's more on the popular sides for his looks. I dont think I went to any hero schools around here or anything. I know he didnt go to UA for sure. He's also a very good looking guy too anyone caould agree with me on that. As he walked on stage I gave him a smile and wave. "You dont have to fake it you know. Im pretty chill you know." He said like he just read my mind. I gave him a slight smile and chuckle. "I think we're gonna get along" I said with a slight whisper. He gave me a slight laugh.

"And the #1 Hero! Endeavor!"

Now here was Mr. Intimidation. Jeez he needs to chill big time. I've known Endeavor for a while now. I know his son Natsuo and we've been friends so I've talked to him quite a bit considering work too. I also know about their past. And Touya... Touya and I should be around the same age(ish) now. I miss him. We were close. Anyways as he walked on stage I gave him a wave seeing Hawks do the same. He scoffed it off. Hawks and I are pretty alike actually now I thonk about it. Young Heroes already making a name for themselves, laid back. Ya you get the point.

As the announcer called each Hero up one by one and each gave the most broing and pointless speeches. I turned over to Hawks as we both rolled our eyes at the other peoples speeches. "There's really no point of these speeches huh?" you said honestly. He smiles. "You've got spunk. I like it" He said as he looked over you to see it was almost your turn. Best Jeanest passed the mic over to you as you gave him an obviously fake smile. You looked at the mic and...Laughed? "I dont know about you guys but that was ridiculous" You said witha chuckle. " Honenstly why the  with less accomplished that us are playing safe with his words instead of saying something more heroic-like" You said as you crooked your head with a chuckle. "I honestly think these events and stuff don't matter and I'd rather be 1: doing my actual job or 2: in bed at home." You said placing your hand on your hip. "I mean yes its important to have a symbol of peace and all. I was shocked when All Might retired and all, I mean everyone was. But as heroes we should step up to that position." you said raising an eyebrow. "That's all from me" you said gesturing the mic towards Hawks. At this point everyone was just staring at you. Hawks leaned to the mic not even grabbing it so you were still holding it. "Welp I guess I have nothing to say now" Hawks said putting his hands in the air. You rolled your eyes. "Take the mic my hands tired" you yawned. As he put his hand up in defense and took the mic. "I mean I couldnt agree more." Hawks said flying up in the air as he spread his wings. "She's right you know" He said shruging. Hawks then lowered onto the ground and gave you a wink before passing the mic to Endeavor. Well crap everyone noticed the wink and now its gonna be on the headlines. Great. You sighed at the thought. Hero drama was in too apparently. "Watch me" I hear Endeavor speak. I cocked my head over to see him and raised an eyebrow. You clapped with an eyebrow tilted up. Hawks joined in. You chuckled.

"Ok! You heard em! Thats all for the JP Hero Billboard Chart!" The announcer said as one by one we walked off the stage. I waved and smiled before I exited back stage. As soon as I was out so took a big ass sigh before I was dragged out by Endeavour who was holding Hawks in his other hand. He looked pissed. "What. The. Hell. Was. That. About." I sighed and shook my head. "Just tryna shake things up a bit. You know me Enji." You sighed rolling your eyes. "Dont call me that." He put me down sighing. "I like her. What your name dove?" You blushed at the name he called you and chuckled. "Dove? Nice one." You said. You held out your hand. "Y/N. Y/N L/N" He took your hand and shook it. "What a pretty name for a pretty lady~ The names Keigo. Takami Keigo" He said with a wink still in Endeavors hold. He dropped him. "Im too old for this" He said. Little did we know some reporters got in and got that whole scene live on camera. As soon as you noticed you muttered under your breath Crap. Keigo took wind of this and put his arm around your neck dragging you towards them. You mouthed a quick help me to Enji but he scoffed. Well shit. The reporters flutered in asking questions afetr question. "This young lady and I just happend to meet slow your horses." Keigo said looking over to me. "Im the same age as you Ke-Hawks" You said rolling your eyes. Now even more questions. Endeavor stood from afar watching closely. "Welp sorry guys! H/N and I have some buisness to take with!" He then blew a kiss at the camera and left. "You are a little sneak" You said with a smile. Hawks raised an eyebrow. "Ok Pretty boy" You said rolling your eyes. "Endeavor!" Hawks yelled. Endeavor scoffed. We ran up to him. "Anyways I needed to talk to you two..." He looked serious now. We left the room where no reporters could see us.

"Its about a Nomu... Theres been rumors of one in my home town and of course I scouted the area. And they werent wrong..."