When You Hangout

A/n: Y'all ain't ready for this chapter I cried writing this😂

You walked back into your office almost on the verge of tears. It had been a terrible day. If the villan really was Touya. What happend?

*flashback*

No one heard me... You started to tear up. Tears rolling down your face. "No it cant be" you thought to yourself. You were too caught up in your thoughts you didnt notice him charging towards you. "SUCH A SHAME IT HAD TO END THIS WAY HUH?! HOW ABOUT IT Y/N!" You snapped back into reality. "ENDEAVOR!" You pushed him away with your crystals. There was no way this man could even produce one more flame at this point. It was up to Keigo and I. "You dont have many feathers left!"  You said to Keigo. "I can stall for now! Are you still good?!" "Yep hella high on adrenaline!" You said with a quick smile. You ran towards Dabi. "WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU!" You cried, runing. STOMP! "I saw the news and hopped right over!" "Miruko!" Hawks and I exclaimed. "Miruko...!? Man just when things were getting good" Dabi exclaimed. "THIS ISNT OVER!" You yelled in anger as the ran over to him. You grabbed on to his collar. "Until next time Y/N" Dabi winked then puking up black ink.  "OH YA! HOW COULD I FORGET! BREAK A LEG OUT THERE! BUT DONT GO KICKIN THE BUCKET! TODOROKI ENJI!" And then just like that he was gone...

"THE TOP 3 HEROES! THEY PROTECTED US TO THE LAST! THEY RISKED THEIR VERY LIVES! AND THEY WON!"

"UGHHHHH" You cried cleaning off the mixture of black goop and blood. You grabbed a tissue and wiped your eyes. "I should change out of my costume and get some comfys on" You thought outloud. I also need to finsh some papers. You changed out of your clothes and put on some of the extra comfys you had for emergency. You walked out of the office and left the building.

The way home was through a few alleyways and some sketchy areas. You took out your phone and as soon as you opened it you were spammed with notifications. "The hell-?" Your news app was spamming with photos of todays...incident. No not the fight but THE FREAKING MOMENT!?!? "NO! NO! NO!" You cried internaly. The storys on this things was wack!? I was apparently his secret girlfriend and one of the other headlines was "lovestruck"!? Well crap this is gonna add on a ton of work. As you walked through one of they many alleyways you heard a voice. "I was hoping we'd get along better than that" Keigo?! You walked faster towards the voice. You hid behind the corner and saw Hawks. Alone? You stayed silently confused. "Oh? I thought you only had weak feathers left" You covered your mouth. No. It cant be. Touya?! Why the hell is Keigo with him. You listened in on their conversation, eyes glassy and trembling body. He worked with league...THE LEAGUE HOLY CRAP! You were snapped out of your tranz when you heard your name said. You jumped. "How the hell do you know Y/N too? That wasnt part of the plan either."  You heard Keigo say. Your legs almost gave out at the next thing.

"Lets just say she's an old friend. Do you have her contact?"

"Ya I got it from Endeavor earlier. Here."

"Ill try it out give me a sec."

You heard as Hawks typed something into his phone....

*DING*

...

Your phone went off.

Hawks and Dabi turned to look around. You bit onto your hand to prevent anymore sound escaping.