Asks You Out (ish)

"Oh hell nahhhhh" you said walking away from your phone. You ran to your washroom and splashed water on your face. "T-Touya..." you whispered out in pain. Why? Was all you could say to yourself. So much has happened the span of a few days it was almost difficult to process everything. And Keigo... What the actual hell! I know this man is trouble but why do I feel this way? Why the hell didn't I turn him in. I could understand any fucking day why villains are villains the hero system is shit! (Like the fucking cops ;) ) But the league has a whole other story. Hell I've fought against em  a few times too. But why would Touya come out now? You took a deep breath and got yourself a glass of water. "It almost pains me to say this but how the hell did Enji not recognize his own son" you sighed. You looked back at your phone and took a deep breath. You could turn this is and they would be able to track them down but did you really want to give it to those mf'ers? Nope. You shakily grabbed the phone and carefully typed...

"Touya is not dead. He's still in there. I'm not gonna turn you in. You know how much a hate the system. Touya why are you doing this?"

And sent.

You opened your contacts and went over to Hawks. You looked at the photos again and smiled. NO! THE HELL Y/N!!!! He is a no no! You grabbed your pillow and...

"AAAAAAGHHHHHH"

You screamed into your pillow. You felt like a teenager again. Love struck and dumb. But due to your parents. Yes the ones that were only together to create the perfect child, never allowed you to have these types of feeling. But Keigo thooooo. Damnnnnnn (I'm sorry now it's just me simping😂 ok for all y'all mm players don't he remind u of zen???😂😂). And you two get along too! It's not everyday you met a guy your age, as good looking as him, same profession and opinions. And he's not a jerk like some other dirtbags you've met. You decided to give him a quick text.

Y/N
Had fun today other than the attack lol

Ya real smooth Y/N realllllll smooth your cried internally. But you heard a ding go off and immediately perked up.

Keigo
Tmr. 1:30. Amusement park.

...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS THIS A DATE???? Reeeeeee.

Y/N
Who said I agreed?

You replied with attitude.

Keigo
Too bad imma have to "bird"nap you then ;)

You couldn't help but roll your eyes and laugh.

Y/N
Bird nap!?!?😂 that's a new one

Keigo
Oh ya btw u like chicken?

Y/N
I don't follow?

Keigo
Like KFC?

Y/N
Hell ya

(Sorry for those who can't/don't eat chicken I apologize😅)

Keigo
K good

Y/N
lol k

You were over the moon but also debating on wether you should confront Keigo about the earlier uh "situation" or even turn him in. You were still unsure and decided to sleep on it for now at least.

Y/N
I'll see u tmr then :)

Keigo
yep 👍

"I'm going on a date...

HOLY CRAP IM GOING ON A DATE!?!?"