When You Leave For The Date

"You're a fucking traitor Keigo."

"..."

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/N."

"Fucking bullshit Keigo."
You slammed your hand in a fist against the wall making it vibrate as shatters of crystals came out.

"...."
He stood there as he realized you were catching on.

"I could turn you in right fucking now Keigo."
You pulled out your phone.

"How fucking dare you Keigo."
He stood with his head held low as he pulled out a sharp feather.
"You don't wanna do that dove~"
You looked up at him and used your quirk to cancel all his sense except hearing as he fell to the floor.
"DONT YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"You don't fucking know one thing about me Keigo. Nor the one you may call Dabi."
Hawks struggled on the floor unable to do anything.
"I was their that night after the fight. I heard you and 'Dabi'."
He gulped as he tried reaching for a feather as you stepped on his hand.
"The hero system fucking sucks Keigo. But you are endangering innocent people. You might as well be a villan."
He hissed in pain through his teeth.
"Then you have the guts to do it with someone I cared FOR SO FUCKING DEARLY WHO I THOUGHT DIED."
You yelled at him through teary eyes.
"IVE BEEN ALONE FOR SO MANY SHITTY YEARS. YOU THINK I WANT THIS!? THIS SHITTY LIFE!"
You screamed out.
"AND THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO MAKE IT WORSE!? THIS ISNT A FUCKING DATE IS IT!?"
You yelled as he laid down.
You took out your phone and opened Touya's text and shoved the phone in his face.
"HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU GOT THIS HUH!?"
You brought it back to yourself.
"GIVING HIM MY NUMBER LIKE THAT YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER!"
You sobbed out as he tried moving.
"FUCKING TRY ME KEIGO! I WILL KILL YOU!"
You kicked him and stomped on his wings as he hissed out no longer having control of them.
You unabled your quirk as you backed up and shut your eyes as tears rolled down your cheek.

"Just kill me now and get it over with Keigo Takami."
You stood head hung low.
"All I've had is a shitty life. So just get it over with and kill me."
You said through tears as you spread out your arms ready for the pain as Keigo stood up and stared at you through sorry eyes.
"GO AHEAD AND DO IT!"
You screamed out at him as you were laughing as he backed away speechless.
"I'm not going to kill you Y/N."
"Bullshit."
You cut him off.
"I know you're working with t-... Dabi."
"Sit down Y/N."
"N-"
"SIT DOWN."
You glared at him as you did what was told and you sat down.
"Listen keep screaming and yelling out that shit and everyone will hear you. You think I want to fucking work with them. Ever since I was a child I was born to be a hero by the government. I'm a double agent for the League to get information on them. I am aware you knew as well. You think I just covered up your phone ringing because it was chance?" He spat out.
"I'm taking you out because 1. I'm told to. 2. The League wants info which I will not give them any real information. And 3. I want to try something out between us."
He sighed before looking back at her.
You needed a moment to process.
"Fine. We are doing this date only for the mere fact that everyone will be suspicious if we don't." You sighed. "We will y'all about this later but right now we have to do this unfortunately." You glared at Keigo. "Woah woah chill your feathers dove!" He chuckled as you gave him a death stare. "Right as soon as we get out of this house I'm putting on the stupid lil smile and you aren't ruining it for me!" You have him a grin and middle finger as you went to fix your makeup.
Keigo was now on his phone.
>doesn't suspect a thing Dabi will get info later
He sent Dabi as he lied. He gulped being slightly afraid of her but still wanting to go out with her. He'd have to prepare himself for the explaining later.

You go out of the washroom as you walked over to Keigo. "Let's go early so we can beat the lines and the press." Y/N grabbed some her shit and exited the door. "You're driving by the way Keigo!" You sighed as he followed behind you. "Yeah yeah (singing challenge) I know!" He rolled his eyes as he let you into his car as there was an awkward smile. "Listen I'm going to try and have at least a LITTLE fun so please don't ruin it. Also be prepared for the swarm of girls coming up to you-" you chuckled a little along side hawks. "And all the g-" "Oh no one can be worse than the girls swarming you. The girls swoon as the guys are creeps." You rolled your eyes at the thought of it as Keigo laughed at you.

"Right ha ya you're right! Now let's get going an then I will explain everything dove"

And off you two went.

Authors note:
Gosh I'm having so much fun writing this!
Mwah mwah now get dem zzz's and rest, hydrate and relax! Take some time to not stress and chill out cause ik u have been stressing and y'all need a break! Don't over work urself! Lil beautiful fricking amazing humans ❤️And stay safe ❤️
Love yall💖