"I could turn you in any second if I wanted 'Kid.' "

A/N: Hey y'all guess who's back😏 hope y'all missed me💕😏

"..." "..."
You two sat in silence in his car as you looked over at him. "don't think it'll be easy. this is an act." she spat out as Hawks rolled his eyes "yeah yeah I get it ok!?" "Mmm no ya don't." "..."
Silence again before he started up his car. You noticed the seat were shifted for his wings to sit comfortably. "Why do you have a car if you have fucking wings?" "Meh comes in handy sometimes" you sighed "it's a waste if you ask me" you looked out the window as he drove off.
About only 10 minutes into the car ride you got bored "can I turn on the radio?" "Yeah sure go ahead" you went to press it as it went immediately onto the news.
"Today on our top crime status. Updates on Number one hero Endeavor up next! And we are on hero gossip hour! Today we have up close in released footage of the number two hero Hawks and H/N arent they quite the coupl-"
You rolled your eyes as you turned it off. "HEY!!! Cmon it was getting to the good part!!! Hawks wined. "Cut it out bird for brains" you frowned as you switched it to the music channel. "There."
With that the rest of the car ride was in complete silence that was until- "I'm hungry dove~ wanna stop for some chicken?" That broke the silence as an evil glow came from me.  "I'm sorry. WHAT!? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY-" "WELL WHAT ELSE IM HUNGRY GIRL!" With that he hit the brakes hard until I launched myself forwards slightly. "I'm getting my chicken." He said sternly. This man may be all fun in games that is until it comes to his chicken. "Fine be that way Keigo" "want anything?" "Fine just a shake and I'll share chicken with you" and with that he shut the door. "Fucking hell... 1... 2..." I started to count down until... "LOOK ITS THE PRO HERO HAWKS!!!!" I hear a swarm of girls scream. "One second off~" I sighed and kicked my feet up and resting my eyes mumbling to myself random nothing's. After a while I seemed to find myself overwhelmed with unbelievable drowsy and a tired feeling as I slowly but surely drifted off...
"Mmmm doveeee wake up sunshine!" I hear a whisper in my ears as I swat it away turning to my side. Great this isn't a dream. I scream internally. "Aw how cute! You're asleep! I should take some photos and send it to the press-" "NO PLEASE NO ANYTHING BUT THE PRESS PLEASE" I jerk up tears pricking my eyes worried and scanning him for his phone to only hear a laugh. "AHA I KNEW THAT WOULD WAKE YOU!" I scoffed and looked away. "Right got your food~" he tossed ya the bag and handed you your drink and you pouty and unsure started to drink it. "Thanks" you sighed and looked over at him smiling. "Yeah no problem kid I'm glad~" he grinned which made you blush madly and turn away. "Took ya long enough by the way" you rolled your eyes looking over at him. "Wha- OH! Aha yeah it's hard havin such cute boys and girls and any in between swooning for you left and right~" he dramatically kicked his feet up in the air and grinned. "Oh shut it." I yawned before kicking my feet up aswell. "Awww is the little girl sleepy?" Hawks pouted and grinned and I glared at him right in the eye.

"I could turn you in any second if I wanted 'Kid.'"