Stitches

"I don't want to go it's gonna fucking hurt babe." Dinah whines as Ally drives her to the doctor. "You'll be fine I'll hold your hand through the entire thing." Ally says as she squeezes Dinah's hand.

It was time for her stitches to come out because her wounds were healing a lot quicker than expected. Pulling into the parking lot, Dinah pouts. "Babe you can't act like a child you knew you were gonna have to do this." Ally says as she gets her purse and Dinah's drink for her. Dinah gets out the car and starts to limp slightly towards the doors.

"Be nice to the doctor she's only doing her job." Ally says and opens the door for Dinah. Dinah crosses her arms and sits on the chair while Ally checks her in. "Yes we are here for Dinah Jane Hansen the big pouty brat over there, she has an appointment with Doctor Grey."

The receptionist smiles at Ally, "Yes I see, she can get settled in that room, she will have to change intro he gown provided for her already in there and the doctor will see her shortly."

Ally and Dinah go into the room and Dinah begins to undress. Sure she has two huge bites on her body but Ally thought she looked even hotter with them. She left her boxers and bra on, and put on the gown. "Are you gonna hold my hand baby." Dinah asks as she lays on the bed and Ally nods, and kisses her forehead, "Yes baby I will."

A few moments pass and in walks a friendly woman, "Hello Dinah, it's very nice to see you again."

Dinah grumbles, "Nice to see you too Doc...is this gonna be long and painful?" Dinah gets to the point and Dr. Grey laughs, "Might feel a bit of pain but I'll be as quick as I can, I understand you're not too familiar with these type of injuries."

Dinah nods, "You're telling me, I don't ever want to have to be in a sharks mouth again, it's warm and cold and slimy inside." Dinah shivers in disgust.

Ally and Dr. Grey both look at eachother and giggle, "Anyway we can begin now, I'm gonna apply some numbing cream to help you out, you ready?"

Dinah nods and holds Ally's hand tight. Ally is slowly realizing what she's getting into as Dinah's massive hand wraps around hers. Then when Dr. Grey begins, she felt as if Dinah broke her hand when she squeezed it.

The next ten minutes went like this.
"Fuck."
"I'm dying."
"My intestines are gonna fall out."
"FUCK."
"You said it would num-SHIT."
"Doc just put me outta my misery alrea-MERCY."
"Are we don't yet?"

"Yes Dinah we are finally done sweetie." Doctor Grey says as she cleans Dinah up and lets her sit up. Dinah looks at her clean wounds and smirks, "Didn't even hurt."

-

Walking on the beach together, Ally held onto Dinah's arm and they had been talking for hours. "Babe you ready for therapy next week?"

Dinah sighs, "Yeah, I'm gonna be honest my hip hasn't felt the same...I know I said I'd be a big boy about this entire thing but Ally I'm scared."

Ally frowns, "Baby you'll be back to the great surfer you were, nothing could take that away from you."

"I hope so...I'm glad you're here, I don't think I've ever admitted to fear before to anybody."

Ally leans her head on her shoulder, "Nothing wrong with being scared DJ, you're your own competition remember that."

Dinah kisses the top of her head, "Who told you to be so good to me?"

They continue to walk to beach as sunset approached. It was beautiful.

Ally stops walking and watches it. Dinah comes from behind her and holds her, as they both watch it together. Dinah then speaks lowly into Ally's ear, "The sun going to sleep made me happy as a child because when I'd wake up it would bring me a new day...but now I wake up and my new days begin and end with the prettiest girl on the island."

Ally blushes hard and turns around to bury her face into Dinah's chest. They stay in their comfortable embrace until they felt the water recede from their feet. "Let's go home." Ally says and pulls Dinah's hand to lead her back to her house.

Coming inside, Dinah and Ally smile as they see their parents enjoying wine together. "Hey girls! Did you enjoy your walk?" Jerry asks and they both nod. "I hope so, DJ will start her intense training tomorrow." Dwayne says and Stephanie shoots him a look, "You better be careful with her, and I mean it or I'll beat you." She threatens and Dwayne looks terrified. "Yes ma'am."

Patricia smiles, "Ally, would you like to shopping with Stephanie and I tomorrow?" Ally nods, "Sure mom that sounds fun."

Stephanie smiles, "Great! I'll wake you up in the morning then sweetie, you're spending the night again right?"

"As if she needs to answer that question." Jerry teases and everyone laughs, "But we will see you tomorrow mija, your mom and I are gonna go home now, we love you." Jerry and Patricia both hug their daughter goodbye and say bye to the Hansen's.

"You two want dessert?" Stephanie asks as she begins to clean up the small mess from earlier.

Ally was beginning to help Dinah up the stairs, "Maybe in a little bit momma, we are gonna get ready for bed." Dinah says and she nods. The couple goes upstairs and go to Dinah's room.

Stephanie gets two small fruit smoothies ready for them and goes up the stairs. She doesn't hear anything coming from Dinah's room so when she opens the door, she's awed by the sight.

Dinah had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped around Ally's waist and in her lap while Ally fell asleep while playing with her hair it looked like. Stephanie turns off the light and throws a blanket over Dinah. "So glad she found someone like you Ally." Stephanie whispers and leaves the room.

A/n- LMAO I CANT WAIT TO MESS THIS UP BC YALL KNOW I LOVE TO RUIN GOOD THINGS