Hands

It seemed like everyone came to Dinah's house after the competition. Even the talent scout was here. When Dinah got home with Ally, they changed into their bathing suits and headed out to celebrate with everyone.

Even though Dinah lost, nobody made her feel like that. Especially Ally. Scratch that, Jerry. He cried when he found out Dinah and Ally got back together because in his words, "anybody else after her would've sucked."

All even got to meet a good chunk of Dinah's family. They absolutely loved Ally, even some of Dinah's guy cousins maybe a bit too much but they knew not to test their limits.

Now Dinah and Ally had gotten away from the party to spend some alone time together. They walked hand in hand to the more private part of the beach and since it was night time, they were alone. "So what happens now?" Dinah asks Ally. Ally shrugs, "Guess I'll call the academy and withdrawal...then I finish the summer working... with you."

"I feel bad, I didn't want you to stay if you actually wanted to go to the academy."

Ally shakes her head, "My heart belongs here, I love Texas but it doesn't compare to the people I have here."

"Crazy, three months I've spent with you and it's felt like I've know you for years." Dinah says and sits down on the sand, pulling Ally into her lap gently. The guilt from pushing her down came back. "Ally I'm really sorry with how I treated you, I should've never put my hands on you," Dinah kisses her shoulder, "I love you so much and i promise baby it'll never happen again."

Ally presses their foreheads together, "It's okay DJ..." Dinah smiles and kisses her lips, "I'll never want you to hurt again." She says then kisses her cheeks, then down to her neck. Ally shivers, "Don't hesitate to put your hands on me right now though."

Dinah chuckles, and moves her hands up Ally's thigh. Ally definitely felt the difference between Dinah's hands, they were rougher and it was probably because the training she had put herself through. Now that Ally was thinking about it, Dinah felt ripped. Ally felt Dinah's arm muscles more as she ran her hands up them.

Dinah hadn't felt this in a few weeks, so when Ally adjusted herself so that she was straddling Dinah's lap, she definitely felt something hard. Ally grins, and painfully grinds down on it, making Dinah moan. "Baby you're gonna make me go crazy..." Dinah groans, and kisses Ally. Ally does it again, so Dinah grabs her ass and picks her up.

She backs her into the palm tree and Dinah says, "Let's go back to the party before we get caught...you know this author likes to make people interrupt us." She says. Ally nods, and fixes her lip gloss and bathing suit that was close to falling off. As Ally walks away, Dinah pulls her back and says into her ear, "But the moment we are alone, I'm gonna do more making up to you." And continue to walk.

"You know what you never asked me to be your girlfriend again." Ally points out and Dinah laughs, "I have to do that again?" Dinah teases and Ally glares, "Yes because I don't just go around kissing my friends."

They get back to the party and everyone is dancing. Dinah hugs Ally from behind and they sway with the music playing, "Then Ally Brooke will you be my girlfriend?"

Ally looks back to Dinah, "No." and looks forward again. Dinah grins, "Then I guess I'll have to force a yes out of you." And sweeps Ally off her feet. Ally laughs, and Dinah joins her friends and family dancing around the big fire. "Dinah put me dowwwn!" Ally giggles.

Dinah leaves the circle to start walking towards the water and tells Ally, "Say you'll my girlfriend! Or I'll drop you in the water!"

Ally clutches onto Dinah, "Nooo I just got dry!"

"Say you'll be my girlfriend so I can take you to my room and make you wet again." Dinah says lowly, and Ally blushes hard. Dinah starts to inch towards the water, "OKAY! I'll be your girlfriend again but if you throw me in I'll break up with you!" Ally yells and Dinah laughs, "Got it." And throws Ally in.

"DINAH!"

"Am I single again?" Dinah says and Ally trips her feet to make her fall in, "Nope, you better make sure im in a different country if you want to be that."

"Nah, I'd follow you anywhere you'd go...now let's go, I've been watching too many Jaw movies and I'm scared." Dinah says and practically runs out the water. Ally laughs at her goofy girlfriend and they rejoin all their loved ones at the party.

A/n- I'm happy again :)