Waves

Dinah and Ally cuddled, skin to skin that night. After a few more rounds they had both fell asleep immediately.

Ally's thighs had bruises on them, and her neck and boobs and stomach was covered in hickies. Ally was gonna have to wear t shirts for a couple of days.

Waking up to the warm sun, Dinah woke up to Ally's hair in her face. They were under the white sheet, and Dinah carefully pushed the hair out of Ally's face so she could look at her.

"You're so beautiful." Dinah whispers and kisses her nose. Ally scrunches her nose but smiles, and Dinah kisses it again making Ally wake up. "You're so annoying." Ally jokes and Dinah smirks, "You weren't saying that last night..." Dinah nuzzles her face into her neck and kisses it.

Ally feels the ache between her legs and lifts a leg over Dinah's hip to hint to Dinah what she's feeling. Dinah smiles into her neck, "Is that how you feeling mamas?"

Dinah shifted her hips and felt herself go inside Ally. Ally moans softly, "Oh my..."

Dinah moves her hips slowly, and holds Ally's hair up, "I want to see those pretty lips moan my name baby."

Dinah goes deeper into Ally, and Ally throws her head back, "Oh Dinah fuck." Ally picks herself up when Dinah tries to get up, Ally slams her down and makes Dinah lay back.

Dinah was surprised but didn't mind Ally on top. Ally seemed to be close to an orgasm sooner than she thought. She was grinding herself down, taking all of Dinah inside of her. Dinah couldn't help but moan and try to buck her hips up to meet Ally's pace.

"Damn baby you're so good." Dinah moans, she felt herself about to cum too.

The way Ally's perky boobs fell up and down, Dinah swore her mouth was watering. Ally falls forward, and kisses Dinah as she tightens around Dinah's dick.

Dinah bucks her hip faster as she feels both her and her girlfriend come with one another. She thinks she could pull out but failed as Ally makes sure she's still inside of her.

Dinah puts Ally's hair in a ponytail for her as she laid on top of her. "I can't feel my legs anymore." Ally says and Dinah chuckles, "If this is how I get to wake up I think I'll become a morning person." Dinah says.

They hold each other for a couple more minutes till Dinah sits up, "We should probably start heading back ma, I am sure our parents might think I have abducted you."

Ally sits up, "I wouldn't mind, aslong as I'm with you."

Dinah was admiring how beautiful she looked, the sun was shinning through their tent, and the beach could be seen too. Dinah pulls her phone out, "Wait don't move baby, just stay right there..." Dinah captures the moment, and Ally giggles, "You're so silly." She says and gives Dinah a kiss.

The two of them started to change into their clothes. Opening the canopy, the smell of the fresh ocean and the sound of the waves crashing made Ally day, "It be nice to live here one day, how do you even know about this place?"

Dinah smiles, "I'm gonna build a house here one day, the land is my dads, he wanted to make sure I had land on the island for when I'm older."

"That is sweet of him...Dinah seriously I can't walk." Ally tries to get up but her legs were shaky. Dinah picks her up along with all of their stuff, "It's okay I got you, let's go home and shower I'm sure you have sand in your pussy."

Ally rolls her eyes, "I have your unborn kids in my pussy right now, you need to learn to pull out."

Dinah doesn't say anything but laughs as she sets her girlfriend in the truck.

A/n- Short I know but I'm having relationship problems bc girls suck so I've had writers block :p miss y'all