When you meet him: Part 1

You just got into a massive fight with your parents and they have grounded you for a week, all you could do was storm out to the rooftops and try to cool off.

You were walking/running and jumping rooftops, trying to be quiet enough to not wake neighbours but loud enough to satisfy your brain that you were feeling a little better. (Sorry if that didn't make much sense)

You kept walking with the hood of your hoodie over your head, hands balled and shoved into your pockets, head glued to the overhead view of your city. You didn't know what to do but one thing for sure, you weren't going back home anytime soon.

While looking off into the distance to the Brooklyn bridge, you heard a loud crash in the alley beside the building you were perched up on, being the curious person you are, you decided to see what was going on.
You jumped from the rooftop, climbing down the fire escape, until your feet met the ground. You turn the corner and saw a girl who looked a little younger than you, pinned against the wall."Hey assholes, leave her alone," you yell towards her attacker. They turn their heads towards you and chuckle slightly while letting go of the girl, you're met with the face of (Eb/n) and his goons, you pry the girl away from them. "Run" you say to her, she thanks you and leaves you alone in the alley with them.

A/n Chapter one complete! How did I do? Answer in the comments.

Peace, love and happiness.

See ya dudes