When he catches you staring

You just got out of school and began walking to the lair. Once you enter the living area, you expected to see Raph getting water after training, but instead you walk into the dojo and Holy damn hell you saw something different.

Raph (like usual) was beating up the punching bag but his eyes were locked, Forehead, biceps and hands were drenched in sweat, hands locked into a fist, and (the best part lol) arm muscles flexed. It was an understatement to say you couldn't look away. While you were staring off into dream land, you didn't notice he was standing infront of you, towel draped over his shoulder with a water bottle in hand.

"Babe?" He said pulling you out of dreamland, you shake your head and realized he caught you staring, you feel your face heat up as you look away but don't move. Out of nowhere, you feel him grab your wrist and gently place it down on his flexed bicep, smirking. His other hand gently moves your face back to look at him, your face grew more red as he took your other hand and placed it on his other bicep, equally flexed as his other.

He gently wraps his hands around your waist, leaning his forehead on yours as your eyes are glued to where he put your hands, carefully moving them up and down, his smirk grew wider as he saw how focused you were. "You should see your face right now," he whispers, you look up at him and blush more till your face matched his mask.