Boy or girl?

A month-ish in of being pregnant, your stomach began to grow. You and Raph wanted Donnie to check the baby via ultrasound.

"C'mon, C'mon, Donnie I'm stressin' here!" Raph yells, tapping his foot on the floor violently.

"Calm down, I'm goin as fast as I can!" Donnie says looking at his computer.

"Are you really stressing over if it's a boy or girl?" You ask.

"I'm not stressing, it's your impatient husband here who's stressing," Donnie says.

Raph growled. "Am I not supposed to be stressed?!" He yells flipping Donnie over the table. You glare at Raph.

"Raph, do you want to know if it's gonna a boy or girl?"

"Yes"

"Then let Donnie finish," you say, "Donnie, if you could continue," you say, looking at Donnie.

"Before I was RUDELY interrupted, it looks like you're going to have a girl." He says looking at his computer screen.

"Really!"

"A girl?"

"You ok babe? You're looking a little less green than usual." You ask.

"Yeah, fine, but you know how hard it'll be? Keepin' boys away from her. I mean, with both our good looks, she most likely got the full package."

"Let her be born first then we'll take about boys." You say.

"(Sigh) fine."

"I see a bad future for this kid," Donnie whispers, unfortunately Raph heard him.

"That's it!" He yells and chases Donnie out of the lab.

You giggle. "And that, little one is your dad," you rub your stomach.