When you meet him: Part 2

"Well, well, well, if it isn't (Y/n), didn't think we'd see you anytime soon," (Eb/n) says, slightly shocked. "You'd think I would quit beating your asses every time I run into you? *scoff* please," you say back at him, keeping your temper from reaching its limit.

"You know, we haven't had enough fights tonight, wanna make this the last one?," he offers, taking a few steps backwards, waiting for you to reply. "I would love too, but I'm not wasting my energy on a pathetic gang of children," you said turning away and leaving the alley, however you weren't getting off that easily.

You were just about to take that final step out of the alley when a hand yanked your shoulder towards a wall, pinning you to it, seconds later a loud thud was heard landing on the pavement deeper into the alley. You looked, trying to figure out what sound drew your attention towards it, it was dark but light enough to make out the figure standing behind (Eb/n)'s buddies.

"Let her go, or you'll have other things to worry about," a deep Brooklyn accent said, (Eb/n)'s grip from your shoulder loosened as he stepped towards the figure, within 10 seconds, you could hear sounds of punches being thrown, then pained groans coming from them.

Couple seconds later, they dashed out of the alley, you look towards the figure and begin to speak. "Thanks" you say, waiting for him to reply. "Your welcome," they say. "Am I allowed to see you?," you ask, leaning against the wall. "that's not a great idea, but I will," he says.

He steps out of hiding and reveals himself as almost like a human/turtle hybrid, your first thought is that he's damn tall! 6 feet or so, stands on two legs, with human facial features and ligaments, and the physique of a turtle.

"Woah," was all you could say, "I know, I'm a freak," he says. You look closer at him, noticing he piercing green eyes with a red mask or bandana around them.

"First off, I don't think your a freak, Second, am I allowed to know your name?," you ask, not taking silence for an answer. "Full name is Raphael, but prefer Raph," he says. "Cool," you respond, trying to make this conversation last longer. "Thanks, what about you?," he asks, "(Y/n)," you say. "Nice, Well I better go, if this sounds stalker-ish, I'm sorry but is it ok if I get your number? just in case this happens again?," he asks, hoping you'll give in.

"Sure," you respond giving him your number, him giving you his in return, you both parts ways and leave.

A/n Chapter 2 complete, was it a good idea to give Raph your number? Let's find out