Feeding time

It was around midnight when Brooklyn woke you and Raph up. Crying. You pick her up out of her little crib and try to calm her down, while Raph was heating up a bottle.

"RAPH!" you yelled.

"COMING!"

Brooklyn continues to cry, louder and louder.

"Shh, Calm down baby, daddy's getting you a bottle," she continued to cry.

"RAPH IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME TONIGHT, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!"

"I'm right here,"

You turn around and see him glaring at you.

"Just give me the bottle,"

Raph hands you the bottle and you try to get it into Brooklyn's mouth but she kept her mouth closed.

"C'mon baby, open your mouth."

Her lips didn't budge.

"(sigh) This isn't working."

"Let me try," Raph says, taking Brooklyn in his arms and bottle in hand.

"C'mon Brooke, open up," Raph says, trying to put the bottle in her mouth. She whined in turned her head away.

"(sigh) Brooklyn, please open your mouth" Brooklyn looked up at her dad and slowly opened her mouth. Raph took the chance and carefully put the bottle in her mouth. He left it there till Brooklyn pushes the bottle away.

"At least you got it in her mouth," you say as you pat Raph's shoulder.

"Yea-" he began til Brooklyn spit out the milk. Unfortunately for Raph, it went in his face. He closed his eyes and held his breath with an annoyed face as you tried so hard not to laugh. Brooklyn giggled and clapped her hands.

You let out a laugh as you grabbed a towel and handed it to Raph. He dragged the towel across his face and handed Brooklyn to you.

"Was that funny?" You ask, Brooklyn giggles and claps her hands again. "No, it was not, it was disgusting," Raph says holding the towel to his face.

"I guess she wasn't hungry," you grinned.

"Ya think?" Raph growls.