~Chapter seven~

Chapter seven-If it was my choice

*A bit of explicit wording in the next two parts!!*

Lukes POV

"What is this girl doing to me?" I thought to myself as I came down from my high. I haven't felt that way in a long time, at least, hadn't let myself. My cock still throbbed lightly as I washed myself with soap. I spent close to half an hour in the shower only speeding up when Paisley banged on the door claiming she had to brush her teeth. I stepped out and the mirror was completely fogged with steam, quickly I grabbed the towel and wrapped in loosely around my waste. Running my hand through my blonde hair, I opened the knob to see Paisley sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, one over the other. She was sexually frustrated as well, I could tell by the way she squirmed slightly, adjusting her legs often. "Finally! You take longer than a middle school girl" She groaned. "Always so dramatic." I replied. She rolled her piercing blue eyes and stood from the bed, brushing against my shoulder as she went towards the bathroom. "Oh were playing this game?" i said, tossing her over my shoulder and tossing her on the bed. I could see her panties, a wet spot where her fingers must've explored. I knew she was turned on.

Paisleys POV

I rolled my eyes at Lukes comment. He thinks he is so clever, so smug. That's what gets me is his arrogance, I wish he'd cool it, however when that black lip ring is between his teeth, I could watch all day long. "What am I thinking?! he's gonna be my stepbrother." I cant believe Id sexualize Luke, hes hot but I cant be thinking like this. We'd got up a short time later and i tried to reorganize my bag. I got up and walked to bathroom but not without lightly brushing by Luke. I saw his jaw clench before he threw me onto the bed. The both of us began laughing, he was over top of me, his hands by my sides. "Go brush your teeth Pais, gosh" He joked, moving up my body. His muscular arm reached over me, my breath caught, what's he thinking? He pressed his lower region near mine and he quickly rolled over onto his back and began playing on his phone. He wasn't flirting, he was grabbing his phone off the nightstand. Why did I even think something would happen? I'm losing it. I got up and started to walk to the bathroom. "Don't be too upset princess, I'd prefer to continue if it was my choice."

A/N :

Hey Guys! its been a while, but from now on Ill be regularly updating and I promise to be active at least twice a week. Thanks for all your support, and for those who personally reached out to me, that means everything. Feel free to message me for anything or to tell me your thoughts on the story!

As always, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

LOVE YALL!!