~Chapter Eight~

Chapter Eight- "Baby, you haven't seen nothing yet."

Paisleys POV

What just happened can NEVER happen again, it's not right. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out quickly and put in a messy bun that sloped to the right side of my head. I sighed knowing I'd have to sleep on the floor. I walked out of the bathroom and started grabbing the blankets from the pile in the corner of Luke's room. "What are you doing?" Luke said, turning to face me. "Making my bed?" I said, somewhat confused. "Just come sleep up here, that floor won't be comfortable." He offered. I just kept silent and continued to set up the makeshift bed. "Paisley." He sternly spoke. "Hmm." I hummed, walking to the bed, pulling the pillow from behind his head. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his bed. My shoulder hit the bed first, the rest of my body following besides my legs. He reached around my small frame and pulled the rest of me on top of the soft mattress. My muscles relaxed quickly, sinking into the bed. I groaned. "What are you doing Luke?" His face remained firm. "You're gonna be sore if you sleep on the floor, and we've agreed, I'm supposed to show you up on the waves tomorrow." His face turning into a smirk by the end of his statement. I rolled my eyes. "You wish. Hemmings."

I crawled under the covers, thankful I didn't have to sleep on the floor. Maybe Luke wasn't so bad. The sheets felt soft on my exposed legs, and my head sunk into the pillow, my eyes automatically shutting. Before I fell asleep I heard Luke sigh. "Fuck." He whispered.

The sun shone through a slight crack in the curtains, making a stream of light shine directly onto the bed, and more specifically my eyes. I groaned and tried to pull the cover over my eyes, but found I couldn't move. Luke's arm had wrapped around me once again, it felt safe and I liked the way he felt pressed against my back. "Stop Paisley." My mind screamed. I tried to pry his hand off my stomach but he pulled me closer, his face nuzzling my neck. "Luke," I whispered. "Mhh." He groaned, letting go as he felt me squirm. I got out of bed quickly and I heard him whistle. "That's a great view." He said smugly while looking at my exposed panties. "Too bad I don't get a great one back." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Baby, you haven't seen nothing yet." He smirked.

Liz called us down for breakfast. I grabbed a hoodie and black leggings and quickly put them on. I tossed the black nirvana shirt and it landed in Luke's lap. He smirked and put the top on and began walking to the door. His grey sweats hung loosely on his hips and his abs tensed when he lifted his arms above his head to stretch. He walked beside me, brushing his large hand across my exposed side, he  left the room shutting the door behind him. This game is gonna be harder than I thought.

After breakfast, I raced Luke up the stairs in order to beat him to the bathroom. He quickly followed, chasing me up the stairs. "Paisley I swear to god!" He yelled knowing I'd beat him to the room. I heard Liz say to my dad how happy she was that Luke and I were getting along. I needed to pull back from Luke, we were gonna get into a situation neither of us would be able to manage. I beat Luke to the bedroom and went to my suitcase. I grabbed some black jean shorts and a white spaghetti tank. I went to the bathroom and joined Luke in getting ready. His black jeans hugged every part of his long legs, his black 'Vans' shirt exposed his arm, and he styled his hair quickly. He looked good. I left before him and went down and started talking to the adults. Luke came down the stairs shortly after, phone in hand. "I'm going to Calums." Luke said, headed for the door. "Wait!" Liz called. He stopped, throwing his head back, looking expectantly at his mom. "Take Paisley with you, she's your sister after all!"