~Chapter Fifteen~

word count: 1508
"Yea, Baby?"

*EXPLICIT READING*

Paisley POV

Luke's body shook as the water hit his body. I ran over to him and grabbed the blanket on the floor. The old fleece wasn't overly clean but at least it would dry him off. The cell felt cold and damp and seeing Luke so weak threw me off, he's usually so tough. I draped the blanket over his body, trying not to get too close to his shoulder. "Thanks, Pais." He shakily said. I nodded, "We need to get out of here." I said looking outside the cell door. The lights flickered and the hallway was dark, the sound of doors opening and closing in the distance. I pulled the door knowing it wouldn't open. "Apex you jackass!" I yelled, "Get over here!" I pulled on the door making it squeal. "Pais," Luke said quietly. I walked over, "what's up?" His body shook, "I'm so c-cold" he stuttered. I sighed, "I know, i'm sorry. We'll get out of here, promise." He nodded, "come sit with me? please." he spoke so quiet, but i moved closer to his broad frame. I tried to warm him up with my body heat but it was no use, he needed the bullet removed from his shoulder before an infection started. "Apex!!" I shouted. After a few minutes of yelling, a shadow emerged from the darkness. It wasn't Apex, but a more chiseled, taller man. "Would you shut your pretty mouth up?" he said, smirking. His jaw line was sharp and his eyes dark, I couldn't make out any distinct features however from the lack of light. "Please, he needs stitches and the bullet to be removed." I said, looking as innocent as I could. He laughed slightly, "You know Apex will let him bleed out before helping him correct?" I put my hands in my head, "Please, i'm begging you." I said. He nodded, "I have a special place for you kitten." I cringed at his words, "Baby, it's okay. Just come.." Luke shook. "come sit with me." He finished. Before going to sit with Luke I looked at the guard. "Tell Apex I'll do whatever he wants if he lets Luke get healed." I spoke, determined. The guard nodded his head, "I'll give him the message, Kitten." I placed myself beside Luke. "Why would you say that? he's gonna do horrible things and i can't even fix it." Luke said, reaching for my hand. "You can't fix everything, let me help you okay? if that means I see Apex for a bit it's fine." I assured him. "Baby, he won't just see you, he's gonna," Luke started but interrupted himself with a cough. "He's gonna what?" I asked. "He's gonna do bad things to you." I squeezed his hand, "I'll be okay." He shook his head. "I'm sorry." His eyes fluttered closed, "Luke!" I gently shook him. "Luke wake up." I shouted. I put my fingers to his neck checking for a pulse, it was faint. "Stay with me, please, don't leave me." I laid him down and began chest compressions. After 5 minutes I heard steps coming down the hallway. "HELP!" I screamed. The men opened the cell door, pulling me from Luke. "Boss has orders with you." The guard said, pulling me away.

                                 .........

I entered a lavish room, the floor was a dark wood and the walls were dark red. In the middle of the room was a large desk at which Apex sat. "Sit her down and then leave." He demanded. The guard brought me to a velvet chair and forced me to sit, then left the room. "What do you want?" I spat. "I won't do a thing until I know he's okay." I firmly stated. He laughed, placing his hands on the desks "His survival rates on what you do right now, kitten." He said standing from the desk. He stood in front of me, I looked down. "What does that mean?" I asked. "You do what I say, and I'll give them the green light to heal him, okay?" He said, smirking. I shook my head, "Whatever, you're disgusting." He told me what he wanted to do, he wanted me to give him a handjob and make him cum. I agreed, but I wanted to see Luke get tended to first. Apex turned the computer screen and I saw they were preforming CPR, they had him on a breathing machine getting set up, and someone bag pumping air. "Get on with it kitten." He demanded, pushing me off the chair to my knees. He sat in his desk chair and I moved to him. I slowly undid his buckle, and he lifted his ass off the chair for me to move it. His dick was hard, and precum dripped off the tip. I swiped the top with my hand, rubbing it around his cock. I moved my hands around it, making his head tilt in pleasure. "Yes, like that." He moaned. It had only been around a minute before I saw him clench, he started to move around in his chair a lot, "I'm gonna cum." He moaned. He started hollaring this statement a million times, until he finally exploded in my hand. I got off my knees immediately, and grabbed a napkin. "Good kitten, come give me a kiss." He said, dazed. "No. Let me go back to Luke." I replied. "hmm, i guess i better tell them to stop treating him huh?" he said. I leaned over to him and kissed his lips, he moved his mouth around mine sloppily, like he'd never kissed a girl before. "Hubert will be here to bring you back." He said, reaching around me and pressing a button. Hubert soon entered the room and brought me back to the cell. Luke laid on a pile of blankets, more than before, with a bandage over his shoulder and an IV in his hand. I went over and touched his face, it looked less pale than before and felt normal again. "Luke?" I said. His eyes slowly opened and he immediately tried to get up. "Stay there," I gently said, laying him back down. "Are you okay?" he groggily said. God his voice made me melt. "Yea, I just had to um." I stopped myself. "What did he make you do?" Luke asked, jaw clenching. "Handjob." I whispered. I saw his fist ball, until he reached for his shoulder. "Fuck i'm gonna kill him." He said. "It's okay, we'll be okay." I said. I brought my lips to his ear, "He's not a very good kisser." Luke chuckled. "I can imagine." I laughed with him. "You know, I could show you what a good kiss feels like, baby." He seductively said. I looked away for a moment blushing, "You think? Your probably worse than he is." I replied, squishing his cheeks together and looking away again. He sat up and connected our lips, my eyes shut as he brought his hand around my waist and the other to my jaw. My hands reached to his hair, and the other on his cheek. He dominated my mouth with his tounge, while he kissed me better than i'd been kissed my whole life. His cold lip ring added a sensation I'd never felt.

LUKES POV
I watched her all day, her clothes were near non-existent, and I could see her panties peeking through the small bit of clothing that covered her legs. She teased me the whole day without even knowing it, and she made me want to fuck her on the concrete floor, god knows I could make her feel so good. When she told me how Apex made her get him off i was enraged, not only cause my princess had to touch him, but because she was touching him, not me. How badly i wanted her little fingers wrapped around my cock was unbearable sometimes. She told me of how he kissed her and how miserable it was, I reached my hand to her waist, sitting up despite the retaliation from my shoulder, and connected our lips. We pressed together and she moved closer to me, I pulled her as close as I could, and she took the hint to sit on my lap. Her legs straddled me as we made out, grasping for each other's touch. My hands roamed her body, past her hips, the top of her thighs, I used the lightest touch making her body slowly quiver on mine. My hands reached and squeezed her ass, earning a moan from her sweet lips. She grinded her hips down, pressing her wet heat to mine. We moved in sync, making us forget the circumstance of the cage. She moaned again, this time in my ear. "You feel so good." She hummed, pulling my hair. "Yea baby?" I replied. She grinded her hips again, moving in a circular motion. She stopped.

"Luke, what the hell are we doing?"

SORRY IM BACK! will write another chapter when i have time, swear!!