8

Bakuguo pov
It's been about a week and I've been thinking do I really wanna be a hero no I always wanted to teach art but my parents wanted me to do something worth noticing like being the number one hero but I don't wanna be under their control anymore I started to look at colleges for art so that after high school I could start college I found a college called college of arts I put out and application
And Went to meet todrookie in the park for our date "hey sho" i said smiling as I walked up to him I was wearing women's jean shorts and a light yellow crop top "hi kitten he hugged me and grabbed my waist he's always had an obsession for my waist I think he likes how naturally small it is "hey sho I have something to tell you" "Yea what is it" "Well ima got to college to become an art teacher because well being a hero was never my dream" "ok but are you transferring high schools" "no I think I'll finish here and get my hero's license have something to show off I just won't sign to an agency and make be a shadow hero while I'm at school" "I'm so happy your making your dreams come true but I have something to tell you to" "ok" "see I'm sorry but when I'm 21 I will be marrying another woman my father arraigned for me to get married when I was young it wasn't my choice" I felt my hart sink "what" "I'm so sorry it's because he wants me to have children and you know" "but i love you" "I love you too we can be together till then tho"
"No sho I wouldn't be able to let go after that long it would hurt to much" "I get it I'm sorry" "I love you sho but I can't do that to myself" "I know but remember you are my real love not her" I started to cry "good bye Shoto" I kissed him one last time and as soon as I got to my room I broke down he left me I felt numb I didn't want to move I stayed in bed ignoring everything for about two days till kirishima came in my room "bakuguo quit being pathetic he left you now pick yourself off the god dam floor and get your shit together you don't see anyone else giving up just because there's a bump in the road" he scolded me "leave me alone shity hair" "no" he flicked on the light and pulled away my sheets I curled into a ball and groaned "bakuguo your better than this" he pulled me to my feet "your acting like a child now quit" I looked at him with puppy eyes he almost broke but held strong "your really fucking annoying shitty hair" "that's the spirit bakubro how about we go for a run" "no" "I hear a yes he dragged me out the door and down the hall me ran out the building "come on bakubro your faster than that I started to increase speed and kirishima started to struggle to keep up "your tell me to go faster look at you hair for brains you can hardly keep up" "on really I race you to the ice cream store loser has to pay" "deal" I started running full speed shitty hair about five feet behind me the entire time I won no problem "you gotta work on your cardio kirishima or those villains are gunna out run ya" he stuck his tong out at me I laughed we ordered the ice cream he paid and we went and walked around the park "why you so bummed by todrookie anyway" "idk could have been his big dick" "come on bakuhoe we all know your still a virgin" "fuck you" " your like 17 and I mean even mineta has lost his" "Yea well I'm just the only one smart enough to keep it in my pants" "that's probably where you went wrong with the last one" he joked I punched him in the arm "seriously people are gunna start thinking your catholic" "o yea I probably the only gay catholic then" he laughed at my joke "you know I could get someone to take care of your problem" "I'm not losing I'm v card to a fucking stranger" "well ?" "Is that your idea of a pick up line shitty hair" "fine I'll restart "If you were a Transformer... you'd be Optimus Fine" I laughed "that's all you got"
"It's a good thing I have my library card because I am totally checking you out."
"Omg your so cheesy" I said my face was bright red and I was smiling "i mean there's more where that came from" "see I would let you in my pants tonight but ......... I gotta go I'm late for bible study" he laughed "dam cock blocked by god" I laughed and we walked back to the dorms my phone dinged I looked at it
/Bakubro nick name was changed to bible boy/
I laughed and put my phone down it was so much fun to talk to Kiri today he made me feel
A lot better about the todrookie thing