Team meet Danny

3rd pov

Bruce had texted Danny early in the morning, to make sure he'd get the text, and thus let him know that he was off for the next three days - today to talk to the Team, the next to talk to any other minis and the last day simply for taking Superman down a peg, like he had been trying to do, for Conner - and so he'd settled back in his apartment, and is now waiting for the Team to arrive. 

Danny makes breakfast and eats it, before making drinks and using his powers - which, despite what both Tucker and Sam say, is so not cheating - to keep them either warm or cold, since he'd learned a way to heat his ghost ice in order to keep something hot. It's rather simple, but more so as a party trick than a fighting move. Within minutes of the clock going from 9 to 9:15, there was a knock on the door and Danny easily opens it, grinning at the teens on the other side. He ignores their shocked looks and invites them in, before closing the door behind them.

"Welcome to my humble abode, that's not really mine, but I live here, so... Drinks?"

Danny gestures to the living room, where he had set the drinks and grins when the team head in without a second thought, since they all know they are undoubtedly safe. He was - and still is - aware that his presence, his very being is a great comfort to others, because it radiates protection to those he protects and great fear onto those who harm his. It had to do with his obsession, so it never bothered him.

"Who wants to go first?"

Danny settles on a couch, putting him on an even field with the others, instead of higher, as they most likely expected. He honestly wanted to sit on the floor, but decided that was overkill and not worth it the first meeting... though if no one answers he might decide it's worth it anyways and go ahead. The next few minutes is just Danny watching the Team over his cup, waiting for one of them to speak, before shrugging and settling on the floor, putting himself under them, on most fields. 

"My name is Artemis Crock."

"I am Kaldur'ahm or Kaldur to my friends."

"Wally West, Kid flash."

"Megan Morse. M'gann M'orzz."

"I am Conner. Superboy, for the moment."

Danny give Robin a look, aware he might need some kind of support or comfort. He's been nervous since he entered, and he can't say he blames him. Revealing an identity is hard, even more so to people you care about and when you as a civilian is really famous. Danny lock eyes with him, despite the sunglasses, and make sure he knows he's got the right and the support to do this. He nods shakily and then grins, all nerves and worry soothed away by Danny's presence. 

"Dick grayson, Robin."

The pause as the others recover from their shock and worry is absolutely amazing and Danny revels in it - noticing the  mischievous glint in Dick's eyes as he also enjoys their reactions - before taking a sip of his hot chocolate.   Not much happens for a moment, as the other members of the team register and accept the sudden reveal of their most guarded members identity.

"Are you sure you should be doing this?"

"I got B's permission, and this also happens to be someone you'll recognize, if you look more closely."

The Team turn back to Danny, waiting to see if they will recognize him, and it takes but a few moments. Conner notices first and his eyes widen in awe, before they narrow in concern. Megan and Kaldur are next, and  the startled, almost alarmed look in their eyes shows their concern. Artemis and Wally put it together and then as one the Team turn to each other, surprised and concerned, despite any previous thoughts.