Author's Note

Hi guys! I know I've been M.I.A for this story, but I want all of you to know that I do plan on continuing it. My life has been crazy hectic and stressful so when I write, it's usually a little bit here and there for whatever story I have motivation for. But I have not forgotten Lyra and her story, and I have a lot planned for it— I just have to have the time to really piece it together and do it justice.

That said, I have been working every single day for a while now because we are short-staffed at my facility... which is partly my doing since I reported a fellow nurse abusing my residents, but I have zero regrets. Either way, I am exhausted so as you can guess, when I come home it's usually to spend time with my dog, binge-watch anime while I eat dinner, then shower and pass out for the night.

However, my first day off is Saturday! So if I'm not sleeping all day, I do plan on trying to write for some of my stories, and Lyra is definitely one of the stories I want to touch base on. I am hoping within the next few days I'll have the next chapter finished.

I am so grateful for all of you for reading my story and for any of you that maybe have not forgotten about it and are patiently waiting for my next update. I also would like to say that I hope all of you are practicing social distancing, following stay-at-home orders, and practicing hand hygiene and infection control to keep you and your loved ones safe from COVID-19.

Hopefully I can finish Lyra within the next few weeks! (I also can't wait for you guys to read precious Ron/Lyra BROTP moments)