Sid & Sana's turmoil

The day started with a song. Sana danced to the tune as she always does in the bathroom area. Asim and vishal also joined her today. The song got over  and they had a hearty laugh for this craziness they just did. Sid walks in sees them. He is irritated seeing this but doesn't say anything. He had never liked his sana being too comfortable with these two because he knew their agenda was to create rift between him and sana and poke Sid to the extent he lose his cool. He has been in a turmoil for past few days and was not able to figure out his feeling for Sana. He was being impatient with her when she was with him but at the same time he was restless when she was not there around him. This was something new to him and couldn't put a finger as to what this feeling was about.
     Sid doesn't say anything and walks out. Sana being sana doesn't understand what just happened but sensed the change in him. She loves Sid and understand his expression and his mood swings as no one does. She hear him out, Pacify him when he is angry, looks after his needs, makes him laugh and distract him when he looses his cool. She does this because she loves him immensely and thinks Sid doesn't feel the same for her. But she is ok with the one sided lover tag as long as Sid is by her side.
     Sana runs behind Sid but sees him sitting with paras and mahira. She gets upset and goes to the bed and sits there angry on Sid. Sana doesn't like pahira as they are jealous of Sana and Sid being together. They always want to put Sana down and  try to convince Sid that Sana is not loyal to anyone and calls her a flipper.
    Sid has a habit of making tea for Sana as she likes it. Sana is sitting on the bed fuming with anger. As soon as the tea is ready Sid pour the tea in Sana's cup and bring it to her. She takes the tea but doesn't say anything.
Sid: Kya hua tuje??
Sana: Kuch nhi. Tu bata tuje kya hua??
Sid: kuch nhi. Agar tuje kuch nhi hua to muje bhi kuch nhi.
   Sid got up and went from there he was angry on her. He thought gussa toh muje hona chahiye, mai subah subah isko dekhne ke leye bathroom me gaya aur yeh un dono ke sath dance kar rahi hai aur maze kar rahi hai jo mujse itna bura karte hai aur uper se muje attitude dekha rahi hai
    They all started getting ready as today was the nomination day. They knew they have to be ready for the task. Sana was ready and looking pretty and beautiful in a pink knee length frock. Sid was taking a bath. She went to the bathroom and sat on the bed there waiting for Sid. He came out and saw Sana and his heart skipped a beat. He thought she is so beautiful and innocent. I want to grab her and kiss her till she is senseless. Damn with the cameras. But then he remembers he is angry with her.
Sana: Chal breakfast karte hai
Sid: Muje bhuk nhi hai tu karle
Sana: Thek hai fir muje bhi nhi karna
Sid: Zyaada drama mat kar moti chal karte hai
    They both went to the kitchen. Sid was still angry with her so they didn't speak and had their breakfast in silence. Then Big boss announced that all housemates should gather in the living area for the nomination in fifteen minutes. He had a plan for the nomination which he never discussed with anyone