The Confession Room

The creative's team was a bit worried for Sana. They could totally understand what she was going through. So Big Boss decided to call Sana to the confession room and have talk with her. They felt it would make her cry her heart out and put her at ease. They was an announcement in the house. " Big Boss chahte hai ke Sana confession room me aaye". Sana got up from her bed and walked towards  the confession room. Sid stopped her.
Sid: (Holding her with both hands) Sana tu kuch galat nhi karegi. Suna tune. Dekh mere tarif. Tu kahi nhi jaa rahi hai. Mai tuje jaane nhi dunga. Jaake koi bakwaas nhi karegi tu. Samaj rahi hai tu.
   He was feeling so helpless and frustrated. She was not looking at him. He wanted to punch something or someone. She removed herself from his grip and walked towards the confession room. Sid could hear his own heart beat. He said in his mike "Sir muje bhi confession room me bulaao please. Don't take any decision before speaking to me ". He pleaded.
    In the confession room
Big Boss: Boliye Sana aap kuch kehna chahti the??
Sana: Jee Big Boss. Sir mai aab yaha nhi rehna chahti. Aap muje bahar bhej dejeye
Big Boss: Sana kya aapko nhi lagta aap kuch jaldbaazi kar rahi hai yeh faisla lene me?? Thoda khud ko waqt dejeye sab thek ho jaayega.
Sana: Nahi sir maine bahot sooch samaj ke faisla liya hai. Muje bahot gutan ho rahi hai yaha ab.
Big Boss: Sana aapko yeh samjna padega ke aapne ek contract sign kiya hai. Aap yeh jaanti hai na??
Sana: Jee sir mai sab jaanti hu.
Big Boss: Ek minute rukiye
  Big Boss announces for Sid to come in the confession room. He comes and sit on  the couch next to Sana. She was not expecting this but didn't say anything.
Sid: Jee Big Boss
Big Boss: Siddharth Sana ghar chod ke jaane chahti hai. Aap kya kehna chahenge is baare me.
Sid: (looking at Sana) kyu kar rahi hai yeh sab?? Please aise mat kar. Mujse naaraz hai. Mai maafi mangta hu. Mat kar yeh sab.
Sana: ( completely ignoring sid) Sir aap please muje bahar bhej de. Mai kisise naaraz nhi hu. Bas mera kisise baat karneka mann nhi hai.
Sid: (getting angry) pagal ho gayi hai kya tu. Tuje pata hai yaha se aise jaaneka ka kya matlab hai. kitni  penalty deni padega. Kaha se degi tu??
Sana: Mai apna muhali is flat bech dungi
Sid: (shocked) tera dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai kya. Tuje samaj aa raha hai tu kya bol rahi hai.
Sana: Sir mera koi bhi ab iraada nhi badal sakta.  Aap muje bas bhej do yaha se
Sid: ( feeling helpless and agitated) Sir agar aisa hai to mai chala jaata hu. Isko rehne do. Aap mere leye darwaaza khol do.
Sid stood up to go. This stunned Sana. She has not expected the table to turn this way. She was so angry on him for manipulating the situation in this manner that she even stood up and held Sid by his collar shock him and started hitting him hard on his chest. Sid let her do it. He felt relaxed that atleast she was reacting. Then he held her both hand in his and looked in her eyes and said " Big Boss hum dono he nhi jaa rahe hai". She snatches her hand from his and leaves the room.
Sid: Sorry sir
Big Boss: Siddharth aapko bhi apni bhaasha pe sayyam rekhna chahiye. Hum samjte hai ab yeh aapka neeji mamla hai par aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye.
Sid: (feeling ashamed) yes Big Boss and extremely sorry sir
Big Boss: Ab aap jaa sakte hai.
Sid: Thank you Big Boss.