"Haq Hai Mera Tujpe"

It was 6 am in the morning. Sid wasn't able to sleep the whole night. Sana crying and her agony has made him almost get up from the bed grab her from Rashmi take her in his arms and never let her go. He had to force himself with all his might not to do so because that cry and outburst was much needed for Sana. He got out from the bedroom and went to the cigarette room for a smoke. He didn't wanted to but he had to.
   The morning song disturbed the silence of the house. Housemates got up and danced to the tune. Sid went inside. Saw Sana was still in bed. Went inside to check on her. She was awake but didn't get up. Sana felt Sid come near the bed and closed her eyes. Sid sensed it and left. She got up from the bed and went in the bathroom to freshen up. Sid was standing near the basin. There eyes met in the mirror. She looked away. Her eyes were swollen and their was a lot of pain in it. She got fresh and went to her bed. Asim saw her.
Asim: Sana kya hua hai tuje?? Haalat dekhi hai apni?? Itna kyu seriously le rahi hai. Vo to tujse hamesha aise he baat karta hai. Fir ab kyu itna bura mana rahi hai. Gusse me bola hoga kuch. Chod na.
Sana: Asim mat bol kuch.  Mera sar bahot dard kar raha hai. Chup kar jaa.
Asim left the bedroom and went to the kitchen
Rashmi: Sana uth gayi na
Asim: Ha uska sar dard kar raha hai.
Usko chai aur medicines deni chahiye.
Sid: (entering the kitchen) mai deta hu usse.
  He fills her cup with tea adds a little more sugar as she likes it sweet. Take medicine from the first aid box and goes to the bedroom. Nobody was there except Sana lost in thoughts. She didn't realise Sid was standing there watching her. She saw him and tried to get up. He pushed her back on the bed
Sid: Chup chap bait chai pe aur yeh medicine le
Sana: Nahi chahiye muje.
Sid: Bahot ho gaya tera natak abhi. Mera dimaag mat sada . Tu yeh chai bhi piyegi medicine bhi legi aur thodi der me aaki waha breakfast bhi karegi.
Sana: Tu muje mat bol muje kya karna hai. Mai jo marzi vo karu. Tu hai kya cheez?? 
Sid: Mai jo bhi hu usse tu chod. Mera haq hai tujpe aur mai apni marzi tujpe chala sakta hu.
Sana: Haq?? Kya haq??
Sid: Vo kya haq  hai mai tuje is ghar se nikalne ke baad bataunga. Chai pe aur vo medicine le.
Sana: I hate you.
Sid: Good for you baby.
   He turned and left with a smile on his face. Turned back and saw her drinking the tea.