Together For A Beautiful Beginning

All the housemates wanted to know what was happening with them. Arti and pahira tried asking Sid what happened in the confession room. He said " It's personal" which made them shut their mouths. Asim and Vishal tried to talk to Sana but she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. She only wanted to be with his Siddharth now.
Rashmi asked Sid " All good". He nodded. All left to their bed as it was a long day. Sid went to the cigarette room. He had to have a smoke before talking to Sana.
    He came out and saw Sana standing outside. She looked at him and blushed. His heart skipped a beat. Only she can have that affect on him.
Sana: Tune fir se zyaada cigarette fukna shuru kiya na?? Kyu karta hai tu aisa??
Sid wanted to hug her for being so loving and caring towards him. But he had to control himself as there was a lot to say. He knew if he touch her they would be ending up in bed and their secret world. He took her to the sofa in the garden area, sat on the sofa with her on his lap. She curled up against him just out of habit encircling her arms around his neck and laying her head on his chest. She felt so relaxed and content.  She could stay there for eternity if he says so. Sid: Sana hame baat karni hai. Agar tu yeh sab karegi to mai kaise baat kar paunga.
Sana: Hmm bol mai sun rahi hu.
Sid: (Getting comfortable with her on the sofa) Sana yeh jo kuch bhi hua is hafte yeh nhi hona chahiye tha na.
Sana: Ha nahi hona chahiye tha.
She removed her arms from his neck held both her hands to her earlobes and said "sorry". He looked at her and had tears in his eyes. He crushed her to himself into a tight hug. He promised he would never let her go from his life.
Sid: Baby galti meri bhi the. Muje tuje vo sab kuch nhi bolna chahiye tha. Us morning tuje vishal aur asim ke sath dekh kar mera dimaag sad gaya tha. Nomination me muje laga do ko save kar sakte hai. Tuje chidane ke leye maine Arti ka naam pehle leya. Dusra mai tera lene wala tha par fir paras ne bola ke ek ka he naam lena tha. Fir mai kuch nahi kar saka.  Muje pata tha tu mujse gussa the, par vo use karne wali baat muje chub gayi. Par jo bhi ho muje itni gandi baat nhi bolni chahiye the.
Sana: Ha vo baat muje bahot buri lagi. Tu sach me mere bare aisa sochta hai?? Maine kabhi aise socha he nhi.  Jo hua hai vo naturally hua hai. Aise to nhi na ke mai aate he tujpe kud padi. Pyar karti hu mai tujse.
Sid: Mai jaata hu baby. Maine tumhe tumhare mummy papa ke baare me bhi bola. Muje pata he nhi tha ke Tera bachpan aisa tha. Kitna kuch saha hai tune. Muje nhi pata tha ke tu itni strong hai.  I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry.
Sana: Chal koi nai. Maaf kiya maine tuje. Chal ab kiss kar muje.
He kissed her on her cheeks. She pointing towards her lips
Sana: Nahi vaha nhi. Yaha kar
Sid: Chup be moti.
Sana:(Getting angry and trying to get up from his lap) Isleye muje sab one sided bolte hai.
Sid: Accha hurt mat ho chal bait chup karke idhar he.
He gave a kiss on her lips. He wanted to continue doing so but our camera conscious shuklaji. They both got up from the sofa and walked towards their bed which was their heaven nowadays. They walked towards the beginning of a beautiful future together