Confession Room Again

All housemates bid Shefali goodbye. Sid and Sana looked at each other. Both were worried for each other. They went to the confession room together.  They entered the room and sat on the sofa. There was a screen in front of them. Both were feeling nervous. Salman sir came on the screen
Salman sir: Siddharth aur Sana mai aap logo ko kuch dekhana chahta hu.
   On the screen came a scene of Sid and Sana fighting in the bedroom. Then the next scene was the fight in the bathroom. Both were dumbfolded and ashamed to see the fight. It looked so ugly. Then a scene came where Sid was cajoling Sana when Himanshi has entered the house and Sana was upset and has got hyper. How he calmed her down and tried to sort out the differences between Sana and Himanshi. How he had been with her when she was feeling low and had distracted her by showing the moon. How he had pampered her when she has cried her heart out on hearing the word jealous . How he was restless when Salman sir has scolded Sana and she was sitting outside all alone and crying. All these scenes were just playing in front of them. Sana looked at Sid. He had his head bent down. Then came a scene where Sid is fighting with Asim during Sana's captaincy task. How she had fought with Asim and told housemates so proudly " Asim Siddharth pe kyu gaya?? Friend hai salo vo mera".  Next was the fight with Arhaan how she has been a shield to protect Sid from hitting him and get eliminated for breaking the rules. Then was the scene when Sid was sick and had a lot of pain in his back and legs. She had stayed awake and pressed it more then once as to ease his pain. Next was how she has missed him when he has been out of the house for his treatment. How she has wished him " Happy birthday Siddharth" hugging his t-shirt.  Then they saw Sana's dad on the screen. They both were shocked. His dad was giving an interview to someone. He said " Sana didn't have happy childhood. She was sent to her uncle's place to stay at the age of 8 as there were some family issues. She was not treated well there. She was not given proper food to eat and had to do all the household chores which a 8 or 9 years old child will not know how to do. She was then sent to the hostel when she was in 8th std. She didn't get the pampered and protected childhood which other children take for granted. She wanted to make a career in films. I was against it and hit her more then once. She left home as she was adamant on making her dream come true. Then the Himanshi  controversy happened. She was broken. Punjab industry boycotted her. She went into depression. But being strong headed girl she pulled herself together and now she is where she is.
   The screen went blank. Siddharth couldn't move or remove his eyes from the screen. He remembered his happy and protected childhood. Sana didn't get any of this. His heart cried for her.  Sana sat there quietly recalling her past. She recovered first and looked at Sid. He was not moving. She held his hand. He came off the daze. Looked at their hands and then at Sana's face. The screen came to life. Salman sir appeared in front of them again.
Salman sir: Yes tell me Siddharth and Sana yeh jo is hafte hua tum dono me yeh kya tha??. Sana yeh sab dekh ke tumhe lagta hai ke Sid tumko tissue paper ke tarah use karta hai?? How can you say that. Aur Siddharth yeh kya tha yaar. How dare u say such things to her. Kya tumhe yeh lagta hai ke vo tumhe use kar rahi hai apne kuch desires pure karne ke leye. Yeh tum dono ka bahot he neji aur personal mamla hai. Colors walo ne muje mana kiya is baare me baat karne ke leye. Par mai tum dono ko dil se pasand karta hu isleye yeh dekhaya. You both were wrong. Sana tum apne baato pe aur Sid tum apne gusse pe control rakho. Soocho is par aur sort karlo yeh sab. Bye.