Sana's request to Big Boss

Sana couldn't sleep. She was emotionally drained out. She thought she cannot stay in this house anymore. She doesn't want to see his face but will not be able to stay without him at the same time. She took her mike closer to her mouth
Sana: Big boss muje yeh show chodne hai. Mai penalty ka paisa bhi bharne ke leye ready hu. Aap bas mukhya dwaar khol dejeye. Muje jaana hai.
Rashmi was in the bedroom and heard Sana saying something in the mike. She didn't hear everything properly but heard her saying "mukhya dwaar khol dejeye". She came near Sana
Rashmi: Sana yeh tu kya aur kise bol rahi hai?? Kuch bhi pagalo wali baate mat kar. Chup kar ke soo jaa ya fir Sid ke sath jaake apna problem sort kar le. Yeh sab kyu kar rahi hai. 4 mahine ke mehenat aise he waste kar degi. Pagal mat ban.
Sana ignored her. She knew Rashmi meant well. But she didn't have the strength and energy to stay and be and not be with Sid at the same time. She again requested big boss to open the doors and let her go. There was no response from big boss. She decided she will not eat and drink until she is let out of the house. Sid was sitting in the living room from where he could see sana. He didn't have the guts to come to the bedroom or face her. Rashmi came to the living room all were sitting there. She went to Sid and asked him to come out as she wanted to speak to him about something. Sid got up and went outside as he had seen Rashmi talk to Sana in the bedroom.
Rashmi: Dekh muje nhi pata tum dono ke beech kya hua aur yeh tumhara personal hai. Par Maine Abhi Sana ko big boss se kehte suna ke door open kare aur usse bahar nikaale. Maine usse daata bhi par shayad usne apna mann bana liya hai. Tu jaake usse baat kar.
Sid was stunned. He didn't knew it would go to such an extent. He ran towards the bedroom his heart beating fast. He reached to the bed where Sana was sleeping. Sana didn't even acknowledge him. He stood there looking at her.
Sid: Sana yeh sab kya hai. Tu zyaada drama mat kar. Yeh Kya bol rahi hai ke darwaaza open karo. Chup karke soo jaa hum baad me baat karenge.
Sana didn't open her eyes she has made her decision and told it to big boss it was not going be changed. Sid tried to act normal. He didn't knew what to do.
Sid: Moti thodi der me bahar aa hum sath dinner karte hai fir baat karenge
Sid was not expecting any answers but hoped she would listen to her just this ones.