Chapter 6: There a Russian spy here now

Central Intelligence Agency headquarters

Jack's Pov

Jack placed the burner back in the second drawer of his desk and typed in his password to access the classified files. He hoped the alarms wouldn't go off here. Jack knew what was about to be very dangerous, and there would be repercussions after this. He didn't care; he had supplied them with intel for a long time. After that, they told him he was obsolete and irrelevant. He would show them who was obsolete.

A few minutes later, the screen suddenly flashed with a warning that the authorization to access your clearance was high enough.

Fuck, he thought, not now.

He couldn't go back now when he had come this far. Plus, he knew what would happen to him if he was caught; he didn't care. That he didn't need. So he typed in a shortcut, and in a little while, he gained access to highly classified intel on a deep black-ops program called Alpha Group. His fingers froze on the keyboard.

Classified for your eyes only, the level of clearance is higher.

Operational Status: Active

Background: They are a deep black ops group that had been created by Director Hamilton and President Roberts. For the purpose of going deep to stop terrorists, assassins, and the black market.

The funding for the Alpha group comes from the Treasury Department, where the money is threaded through different departments in the DOD before going into an unlimited black budget.

Operatives: Non-official cover CIA operations officer Lex Jackson trained in hand-to-hand combat and weaponry. He is the team leader of the group.

Nikita Strom is a hacker and assassin for the Alpha group, skilled in various weaponry and hand-to-hand techniques.

Summer Anton is an assassin and spy for the Alpha Group. She is an extremely trained markswoman who can eliminate a foreign agent from a far distance. She is Lex's second-in-command and brutal.

Orleana Popov is skill, intelligence officer of the CIA and Alpha Group trained in weapons and hand-to-hand, recruiting assets, interrogation techniques, and penetrating foreign or rogue intelligence services.

Shit, Jack thought he wondered why Rose wanted this intelligence, for he wasn't one to question her. He opened the second drawer, removed his burner, and punched in the number for Rose.

Rose reached into her pocket and pulled it out, clicking on the accept button before she spoke.

"What did you find out about Lex Jackson and the Alpha team?" Rose asked him.

"He's a non-official cover operations officer and team leader of the Alpha team; he is also trained in weaponry, so he's not someone you want to mess with," Jack remarked.

"Interesting what else to find out," Rose asked.

"They are a deep black ops group that doesn't exist that was put together by the Director of Intelligence and President Roberts of hackers, assassins, and agents. I want my fifty thousand dollars now," Jack snapped.