The Start

No one

  Late at night when people could catch a glimpse of the vigilante of New York meant that the city was safer than it was yesterday. People could only wonder who was under that mask, many theorists  dabbled in it but if the vigilante ever revealed who he was people would see someone doesn't fit the description of what most would say who Spiderman was. They all would see a teenage boy instead of a handsome, mature, got his life together man. That's why the vigilante decided to never show his identity. The vigilante didn't want people to trust him less or doubt him more just because of his identity. That's the purpose of a mask, to conceal what shouldn't be shown.

It's all Peter (first ship ever in this book is ironstrange, also it's like 3rd person but the people are in his perspective like instead of someone's name I would write what the character calls them not their actual name, sorry if it sounds confusing)

 He was walking down one of the many hallways in the tower towards the penthouse. On his way he caught up with his fathers. They greeted each other with "good mornings" when they reached the penthouse they went into the kitchen. Pop (Stephen) went to cook, ever since he and dad (Tony) created nano technology to help stabilize pop's hands without magic. Pop could do normal daily tasks without magic. He was happy to see pop using them whenever he can. After breakfast he started getting ready for school. When he was about to leave dad asked him the same question he asks everyday. "You sure you don't want me to drive you?" And he always responds with "thanks but I'm good" he does know why dad asks that everyday, they care about him, but he just wishes that they would put a little more trust in him, he isn't fragile he can take care of himself. Aunt Nat and uncle Buck taught him defence and that fact he was Spiderman but they didn't know that and he wasn't planning on telling them any time soon.

 At school he met up with Ned and they talked about tonight's patrol. MJ appeared out of thin air but he and Ned were used to it. "Make sure you live tonight's patrol so I won't have to go solo on our project." He grinned "you sure you want me to live just for the project?" She grinned and elbowed him. They kept talking all the way to class passing flash and his friends and waving at each other (yes flash is nice in this but isn't a major character) after all the classes he walked to the tower and met up with uncle Clint. Clint challenged him to a Mario kart rematch. He said "what is this rematch 25?" Clint smirked "it's going to be the match I'll win" his game face was on now "bring it." That brought rematch 25 to 30 after Clint lost each one.

 Now nearing mealtime he got up and went to his room. He prepared his suit for the night's patrol. When he was finally called to by uncle Steve he finished uploading his self made AI in the suit. He worked hard on that AI and couldn't wait to use it on patrol. It took weeks, maybe even a month but that was because he had to borrow tools in the lab. He wasn't really allowed in the lab because he didn't know how to work much of it. He was smart but not dad level smart. Before dad and pop he was average and no spiderbite, but with the spiderbite it enhanced his knowledge, allowed him to learn faster and easier. And with the new environment including the lab he quickly learned what tools fixed what and how each and every invention worked in dad's lab. He had to sneak around to build and code the AI.

 At the table they all talked about their day when it came to him all he said was "school" that was what he said most of the time but this time aunt pepper asked "well what about those advanced science and math classes? How are those?" Dad and pop looked at him confused "advanced math and science? Since when did he the those?" Dad asked Pepper looked at them and said "I thought he told you, apparently he's smart enough to take them and maybe even finish them early before the school year ends by the rate he's going" aunt pepper told everyone. He flushed still not comfortable with people talking about accomplishments or how good he's doing in school. Dad and pop looked over at him "you're taking advanced classes and didn't tell us?" He shrugged "it isn't a big deal really dad" dad spoke up "isn't big deal?! Of course it's a big deal, you may even finish it before the school year ends, that's a big deal. Why didn't you tell us?" Dad asked. "Didn't seem all that big compared to what you guys do, just some advanced classes and then you guys save New York." Pop's eyes soften "just because we save New York doesn't mean your accomplishments are belittled by ours, yours at just as big as ours." A he smiled softly.

 After dinner he was really really feeling up for patrol. Today went great but it was going to get a lot better. He put the suit on easily and jumped through the open window. As he was free falling he felt his body relax as it usually does. He loves the feeling of air seemingly flow past his body as he fell and swung. It's calming and thrilling at the same time, it could never get old. He did his patrol route as usual, caught muggers, robbers, a handful of car jackers, and saved a poor car in a tree. As he set the nice cat free after petting it for 5 minutes he heard a loud sound coming from central park.

   He swung up to a building and looked in the direction. There he saw a giant rock covered monster, or maybe it was made of rock he couldn't tell but he could tell it wasn't there to stand there and be pretty. He quickly swung towards it. On his way he met up with his dad in the suit. "Hey spiderling, care to join?" He nodded and webbed to the armor flying faster to the monster. He quickly had his AI, that sounded like a slightly upgraded siri and mono tone but he was ok with that, change his voice "certainly what kind of voice would you like?" Options showed up and there was Australian, Canadian, Mexican, African, American, Asian, British. They were all accents. He chose british wondering what his voice would sound like in British. (🙄)

  As they approached it he saw the Avengers waiting. As they landed all looked at him and then to dad "figured we could use help, doesn't look like this'll be an easy enemy." The avengers nodded and looked back at the monster. Studying it probably. He did the same after a minute he got an idea, he turned toward the Avengers and said "it is made of or protected by rock, so by weakening the rock and hitting it so it breaks it'll damage or expose the monster." The rest nodded seemingly no other plan while he was silently geeking out at his British voice. He then thought about how to weaken the rock "by using your repulsors you could heat the rock up just enough so even a small hit could shatter the rock, but the hit has to be quick so the rock won't cool down or the monster would move away or attack." His dad nodded "sounds good" then dad flew up and started firing at the back.

  He sighed "if he would have waited we could've figured out who would hit the rock." He heard a chuckle from pop "welcome to the world of Tony Stark" he laughed and then said "is there an exit or did he forget to build that?" Pop laughed at that. After dad saw that he went too early he flew back, "ok, so who's gonna hit it?" He answered dad with "if you brought me up there I could easily latch myself on and wait until it's hot enough to punch the spot." Dad seemed ok with the plan. He was carried up to the back and he jumped on the back and stuck to it. He looked over and saw the area where the back was being heated.

He waited and when dad was done he quickly punched it and exposed a layer he put his ear up to the second layer and knocked. He looked up at his dad and shouted "it's hollow inside one more layer." His dad nodded and they repeated it. Once the second layer was gone the hold was small enough for only him to go inside. He looked at his dad and nodded but his dad didn't nod back "I don't think you should go in there" dad said. He shrugged "never know what I could find" he hopped in and saw multiple tunnels. He looked around but all the tunnels were dark, totally not a start of a cheesy horror film.