They *Meet*

Suddenly a small item landed on his head. He picked it up and saw it was a comm. He attached it to his mask and he heard the Avengers. "Spidey you there?" He heard uncle Steve ask. "Yep inside the monster." He heard someone gag, probably Clint "what do you see?" "Tunnels lots of them, almost like rabbit tunnels"  "ok anything else?" "Nope" "well try walking through one and see where it'll go" he was in with that "ok, over and out" he would love to know how to turn the comm off but didn't know how so he ended up listening to the Avengers who didn't know he hasn't turned his comm off. He heard uncle Clint say " So anybody know anything on this spiderguy? I'm quite interested in how quick he figured out how to get in" he the heard dad respond "I've been keeping an eye on him for the last few weeks, he seems like a real honest guy trying to help, all from stopping super villains to helping cats out of trees and people with directions. I've been looking around to see if he's done anything bad in the beginning of his whole career and I found a whole newspaper company dedicated to the bad side of Spiderman, the guy's name is J. Johan. Jameson tried to listen to a few of his radio channel but most of it was screaming at people about how Spiderman had secret intentions to ruin New York." 

   Uncle Steve probably didn't like it because he said "really a whole radio channel dedicated to put some vigilante down? Why would someone do that?" He heard pop say "it's for more listeners." He would love to listen to more of his family talk about the part if him they don't know but he approached a glowing viney ball being held up by giant vines connecting to it. "Guys I think I found the power source? Heart?" Uncle Steve was the first to respond "any way you think it could stop the monster by destroying it?"  He didn't know "I don't really know but it's probably the most effective way to stop the monster" he heard murmurs in the background. "Ok Spiderman go for it" he nodded even though no one was there. He started webbing the ball and pulled. He then jumped and was launched at it. His feet connected to it and it broke. He quickly broke through it with his hands and inside the ball was glowing particles. The particles escaped and quickly went dull. 

 The monster stopped moving and for a couple of seconds he didn't know what happen but then everything around him started crumbling and would run back through the tunnel but I collapsed. Then a giant piece of dirt and rubble landed on him. He tried to lift it but more landed on him. He stared falling and he knew he hit the ground. Luckily the really heavy stuff seemed to land somewhere else. He was still stuck under all the rubble but he still had the comm. It was static but then he heard a voice "Spi-man w-re a-re y-u?"  He would try to respond but air was getting tight. He started lifting the rubble on top, it was still heavy but he could lift it. He launched the rubble off him a few feet away when he looked around he saw the Avengers start at him. He coughed and limped to them "Hey, so is everything ok?" They quickly went to his aid when they saw blood running down his torso. "Are you ok?! You need medical care." He coughed more and tried to struggle "I'm fine really I've had worse I'll be fine in like a few hours to a day. They looked at him confused "you are not fine, you just had a giant monster fall on you" dad said "you're coming to the infirmary at the tower" pop said. He sighed knowing he wouldn't convince them to let him go. 

  At the infirmary Bruce helped him while the other Avengers were in the penthouse. It was getting awkward so he decided to talk about the gamma radiation papers uncle Bruce wrote that he was getting interested in. Bruce seems shocked that he knew so much about gamma radiation and could have a conversation about it with Bruce unlike Tony could ever do. When he got patched up Bruce invited him up to the penthouse. He tried to decline but Bruce seemed determined so he accepted. When the elevator doors opened he walked out with uncle Bruce. They sat down on one of the many couches. "What's with the smile?" Dad asked. Uncle Bruce only seemed to smile wider "we seem to have another genius in the room." Everyone looked at him. He shrugged but uncle Bruce continued "he reads my papers about gamma radiation and we had a whole conversation about it that you and I could never have" they seemed impressed. "How much do you know about engineering?" Dad asked. He shrugged "I know my way around mechanics. 

 Dad smiled and then they were in the lab. He saw it before but still look around. Dad then lead him over to his board of equations. "Do you think you could answer these?" dad asked. He studied them and saw they were simple equations "easy well the answer is-" dad looked at him impressed "well we have another science bro." Then aunt Nat asked "besides technology how much can you lift? That seemed to be a good amount of rubble you lifted off yourself" he shrugged "don't really know, haven't tested it. All I know is that it's over 10 tons" aunt Nats eye arched "and how would you know this?" "Warehouse fell on me like the rubble except it was concrete and metal, much heavier. The rubble from the monster was about 5 tons heavy but only half the amount I can lift" before others could ask him a question a reminder popped up on his holographic lenses that he should be going to bed if he wanted to get up for school. The lenses must of glitches out or something else because he heard uncle Clint ask "um what's happening?" He looked towards uncle Clint and said "just a reminder for something" 

  "Reminder?" Dad asked. "Yeah popped up on my lenses" that made dad interested "like popped up on a screen?" He nodded. "So you have a holo screen lenses?" Dad asked "um, yeah made them myself" which was true but he used materials from dad's lab. "Exactly how smart are you?" He didn't know "I don't know but I've been told I'm average" dad's brows lifted in shock "average, you're  way above average, beyond it" "ok, well I should probably get going, getting late." Dad nodded and lead him to the closest window. "But one thing, I would like you to come back tomorrow night so I can really test your IQ." He chuckled "sure" he jumped through the window just to swing away and then come right back through his window. He took his suit off and remembered that his AI was really quite after being buried by rubble. He checked his newly added AI and saw that the Motherdrive for his AI seemed to be broken. He knew it wasn't great but he would've thought it would have lasted longer than one patrol. He was disappointed but tried to remain hopeful. He hid the suit in the closer and fell asleep.