New Life

When he woke up he was tired from staying up late but a big breakfast would help with it. Luckily he woke up early by 10 alarms so he could eat before everyone and head to school. When he was eating his huge breakfast he turned the tv on and the news reporter was talking. He as going to change the channel but they began talking about Spiderman and Avengers, that got his interests. "Spiderman was spotted working with ironman to break through the back of the monster. Spiderman was reported to fall while the monster fell sort and was buried. While going through the rubble Spiderman wasn't found so the Avengers must have taken him to get medical care." He was amazed they got got it right but he switched the channel and watched while he ate.

Once he was done he got ready for school and left a note he woke up early to finish a project at school. (Time skip)

He met up with Ned and MJ like usual and went to class. School went on as normal his eyes basically belonged to the clock after the 50th time looking at the clock waiting for school to end so he could go home and work on his suit. And fix his AI that didn't work last night. Once the bell rung he rushed home and went to his room. He looked at the coding for the AI. Nothing was wrong so he checked the simple motherdrive in the lenses, few wires twisted and broken from the movement of the lenses. Tools needed for such a small motherdrive are in dad's lab. He would have to sneak in and grab them. So as he creeped down the hall he opened the locked door by using the pass code he saw dad use to open it. He swiftly walked in, grabbed the necessary tools, and walked out and relocked it. He fixed the wires and adjusted the lenses so the movement of lenses won't affect the wires. He also upgraded the Motherdrive to be more resistant and strong for future situations. When he finished Friday from the open door in the hallway said "boss would like to ask you a question" he looked up "what?" He asked "did you happen to take his microtools?" Friday asked in a friendly tone but the words felt like his life was going to end. "Uh.... No I didn't" "ok good luck on your homework" Friday said. "Thanks Friday" he said.

He had no idea why he lied but it felt like the best thing to do. He quickly ran to the lab buy saw dad and pop in there talking. "I really need those tools and they aren't anywhere, someone had to of taken them." Pop just smirked "did you check the whole lab or just the table?" Dad rolled his eyes. "Fine I'll ask Friday" this was the end, Friday was going to tell dad he took them and then dad will question him and he'll break. "Friday did anyone come in here and take the micro tools?" (I have no idea just very small tools that i dont know the name of) The few seconds of silence felt like an eternity while he awaited his end, after this there wasn't going to be Spiderman and everything he has done to decrease crime rates and stop villains too small for Avengers will be for nothing. He'll have to quit, everyone who trusts in Spiderman will be let down. He'll let everyone down just like his first family, he failed to do something to help them but he could protect others with Spiderman. His fists clenched he wasn't going to give Spiderman up no matter what his fathers say.

"No boss, no one came into the lab" his eyes widened in shock. Friday never lied to dad, especially not to help him. He was questioning a lot of things but when he heard a huge come from his dad and footsteps walking to the door he slipped behind a corner and watched as pop followed dad to the penthouse. He slipped into the lab and put the tools on a table across the lab where he was sure dad didn't look. He went back to his room and fell onto the bed. His face was against his pillow when he heard a female voice. He lifted his head and heard it coming from the closet. He opened it and looked around, he opened the box he put his suit in and the female voice greeted him. "Hello master Peter, I'm the AI you forgot about in the box in your closet. How may I help?" He stared in amazement. Not only did he create an AI but everything seemed to function just like in his wildest dreams. The upgrades must have really improved the AI, maybe even created a whole new program? her voice seems to have real emotions. He talked to her and he had her call him Peter. "What should I name you?" He asked her. "Whatever you would like Mas- Peter" the AI said in a sweet tone. " MJ? no too weird. Maybe....Karen? Yeah Karen!" He said. "Well now I have a name, now what would you like me to do?" Karen asked, ready to help like him. "Well not now but later we'll test your functions." He said to Karen. "Ok can't wait" he put the suit back in the box and put it in the closet.

He was called down to eat and it went the same as usual but he could tell they were hinting at Spiderman coming over so he, Peter wouldn't know but jokes on them. He accused himself and went to his room and put the suit on. He asked "Hey Karen you there?" After his lenses seemed to adjust he heard Karen "yes is it time?" He smiled "Yep you ready?" He asked "always" Karen replied. His smile was bigger as he jumped out the window to begin patrol.