Getting To Know Each Other

He had his voice switched to British, just a hint so it wasn't obvious that he changed his voice. It would only throw off machines that try to scan his voice. As he was skydiving as normal Karen popped up on the lenses and informed him "Peter the ground is approaching fast you may want to web now" he did. He webbed around stopping crimes like ever night. He then looks at the time and started harding to the tower. But not to go to sleep, he had to go and talk with the Avengers again. He latched himself to the penthouse windows scaring the occupants half to death but then they opened a window he crawled through and stood up. "Can you find another way to let us know you're here like a text or call?" Dad asked. He chuckled "but where's the fun in that?"  Dad just shook his head "Well me and spidey are gonna go to the lab" at that, they were walking to the lab. When they got there dad opened the door and they walked in. He saw that dad cleaned up a little space where he was guessing was the area where he'll be sitting. 

 He sat at the table while dad searched for something. "What are you looking for?" He asked. Dad huffed "micro tools." Well he knew he could just point it out across the room but dad might become suspicious. "Did you misplace them?" Dad looked in his direction "I never misplace tools I left them here and never touched them. "Have you looked around your lab?" Dad sighed "No I haven't but I know it's not in here because I wouldn't put them there." He just turned his head around the lab pretending to look around. Then he pretended to see something aka the micro tools "Are those it?" He asked knowing full well they are. Dad looked over and tensed. "Why in the world are they there?" He shrugged "your lab, your tools" he said. Dad set the micro tools down in front of him "ok name each tool and how to use it if you know." He chuckled knowing each one. He pointed to each one naming I and giving a description on how to use it and what to use it for. He had a lot of time to experiment with the tools. Dad looked impressed maybe even proud but then he just turned around and picked something off the floor. It was one of the inventions dad made. Dad put it down on the table pointed to the invention and said "ok fix it" 

"Huh?" Dad smirked "go ahead fix it, I'm sure it's a walk in the park." He studied the invention to find the problem, he quickly found it in the inner core. One of the main cables powering it was getting pinched between metal most likely damaging the wiring inside that would take tiny tools to reattach wiring together so it'll function. 

 He got to work quickly figuring out how to loosen the metal just enough to get the cable out but not damage the metal or other parts. He reattached the wiring successfully after his second attempt and placed the cord where it would get caught again. He set the tools down and said "done" dad looked up from his phone with a raised eyebrow, probably didn't think he could finish it in such quick time. Dad walked up to the machine and flipped a lever. The machine then powered up and started producing a sweet scent. "What is even supposed to be?" Dad looked up "it's a prototype for a machine to sweeten the air so the Avenger's it for doesn't stink up the penthouse. He snorted knowing the smell of Avengers after a long fight, probably could be worse than a skunk. Dad smiled when he laughed. 

 "So what other tests do you have?" He asked dad smiled and asked Friday to bring uncle Buck down. He was confused and watched as uncle buck walked into the lab also confused. Dad smirked then said "I want you to punch Spiderman with your vibranium arm" he was shocked and so was uncle Buck "what?! Why?" Uncle Buck questioned. Dad rolled his eyes "to test his strength" uncle Buck looked at him, he shrugged "go for it" he approved. Uncle Buck lined the punch and went full force. He caught it pretty easily and he was actually surprised how easily he caught it. Uncle Buck looked at him, also shocked he caught it easily. Dad then whistled "quite the strength you have, unless Bucky was holding back?" uncle Buck shook his head.

  Uncle Buck dropped his arm and asked "anything else?" Uncle Buck asked. Dad shook his head "unless he has a power I don't know about". Dad smirked.  He spoke up "You might want to get the rest of the team for this" dad seemed surprised but called the others down "well this might actually be safer in a combat practice room" he said mostly to himself but dad nodded and led him to the arena room. He then asked "have a blindfold?" That confused everyone but they'll see soon. Dad was about to leave but pop opened a portal and a blindfold fell through. He took the blindfold, put it on, then said "punch me" no one did anything "you guys- or girls can punch me" he said "well we don't want to hurt you after the whole rubble fell on top of you incident." He heard uncle Steve say. "Don't worry, advanced healing I'm good as new, just hit me" he informed the others, after a couple of seconds his spidey sense warned him of an incoming punch to his right chin he angled his head quick so it would pass right by but his body didn't move. Then a warning of a punch to his side. He leaned far back so the punch would miss. He probably looked like weird leaning so far back but not falling" he quickly got back up and heard someone say "that's creepy" he laughed "I've been told it's kinda creepy, also advanced hearing." Another punch was coming but this time he caught it and flipped the person attacking onto the ground. He lifted his blindfold to see uncle Sam on the ground moaning. "Sorry forgot about you." Uncle Sam got up and said "how do you know?!" He smiled but nobody could probably see it. "I have an early warning system in my head that warns me of danger coming, it's  really useful" everyone was surprised even Aunt Nat seemed shocked. Dad approached him along with everyone else "physical and mental powers, really, really interesting. We should have crossed paths a long time ago." He felt bad because he deliberately avoided them paranoid they would recognize him but that's not a problem now.