Little Discovery

Suddenly his spidey sense warned him of a punch from behind he quickly jumped to the ceiling. It was uncle Sam trying to hit him but ended up nearly missing dad's face. But instead of focusing on how close uncle Sam's fist got to dad's face they were all looking at him. "What?" He asked. "We forgot you can do that" he laughed and flipped down. "How do you stick to walls? Technology in the suit?" Dad said while studying the suit. "Uh well it might sound weird but it's actually me, I can stick to surfaces like a real spider" they all stared at him. "That's weird and cool at the same time" uncle Clint said. Dad then said "what are you not able to stick to?" He shrugged "haven't found out yet" as a joke while dad was messing with his suit he allowed it to stick to dad's hand. When dad realized it he started to shake his hand violently "ok this is weird can you unstick to my hand now" he laughed not unsticking dad then grabbed his arm to pull his hand off but before he could fix his mistake he also stuck the hand to his arm. "This is so weird" dad said trying to pull off. He finally unstuck and dad stumbled back "please don't ever do that again" dad said sternly yet playful "no promises" he responded. Suddenly Karen popped up and said "time for you to leave so you can get to bed" "Well guys I'm gonna have to go" but then dad said "Oh that reminds me I wanted to take a closer look at your lenses" he tilted his head "like take my make off or you just get really close to my face?"  "Whatever your comfortable with" dad said. He sighed ok but be quick. Everyone expected him to take his mask off but he wasn't going to do that. Dad then approached him and looked at the lenses. "Why are the boarders so thick?" Dad asked "To store a motherdrive." responded. "motherdrive? What would your lenses need a motherdrive for?" He would have lied but he didn't have an excuse "for uh personal AI assistant" he tried to say as casual as he can but he knew they weren't going to overlook that. "An AI! You have an AI!" He sighed "yes built and coded by muah! Very helpful in battle and was basically created today" dad looked at him now even more shocked "you created an AI in one day?!" He shook his head "no it took me a few weeks and the day of the monster it sounded like an updated siri but with a few upgrades and a little rewiring she sounds like a real person" out of that whole thing all dad repeated was "she?" He didn't expect that to be the thing he was going to say "Yeah she, why?" "Well usually if you just see *she* as an AI you would call it an it. "I'M NOT AN IT!!" Karen yelled somehow making her voice louder on the outside of the suit. Everyone froze "uh… never knew she could do that" he said while trying to think if what to do" "you don't even know her functions?" He huffed "all I did was upgrade the motherdrive she basically created herself with the upgrades I have no idea, she has her own rules." "Yes and I find it quite rude to call me an it. Now I think it is time for him to leave because he needs to be prepared tomorrow and staying here isn't helping" Karen said outloud again "ok you can stop with the whole speaker mode" he said to Karen. "Yeah I better leave or else she'll probably do something I'll regret putting in the coding" he walked to the nearest window he saw and Friday opened it for him before he asked and he jumped through it. 

 He went through his bedroom window and quickly undressed but not before he said to Karen "cool that you can do that but please try to not make that a habit please." Karen responded "as you wish but I cannot promise I won't do it in the future" he smiled "thanks good night" he put the suit away in the closet and fell asleep. Once he woke up he groggily walked over to his closet. He got his clothes and said morning to Karen but before he closed it Karen asked "can you take me with you. I have a few reasons why, first if someone attacks you can find a place to change and help, seconds it can help me learn your route so I get to know your personal paths better, and 3rd I really don't want to stay in this closet all day. He smiled "sure Karen just give me a little bit until it's time to go. "Ok I'll be ready!" He swore he could hear excitement in her voice, she's becoming so human like, that it sounds like she's actually real. Which she is, just feels like she's actually a person. 

 When he went down to breakfast he saw everyone at the table he quickly grabbed some toast and ate it with some milk saying good morning to everyone and saying goodbye as he pretended to leave for school through the elevator but he pressed the button for his floor. He ran to his room grabbed the suit with Karen in it and went back to the elevator. While he was about to press the button the elevator started going down. It went to the penthouse and the doors opened to reveal dad and pop. They didn't except to see him so pop asked "thought you were heading to school" he smiled and said "forgot something in my room" dad smiled and joked "What your underwear?" He grinned "that's something you would do" pop tried to hide his chuckle but wasn't successful while dad faked a hurt look. "I'm appalled my own son would say such a true yet hurtful thing." He laughed "whatever" the doors opened to reveal the floor where Peter gets out of the building without anyone seeing. "Bye pop bye dad."  They waved "seeya kiddo have a great day in your advanced classes. He rolled his eyes "they aren't that important" 

He shouted to them and pop responded "sure and I saw that eye roll, my hands may not be great my eyes are impeccable" he laughed and continuously rolled his eyes.