30

Charlie is laughing heartily as he takes a huge piss in Schlatt's bathroom. He seemed to think making fun of the situation was a good idea, even though Jonathan clearly was in distress.

"Were you guys fuckin?" Charlie chortled, flushing the toilet and zipping his shorts up. He looked at Schlatt with a goofy smile. "You look like you got caught in the act, big fella."

Laughing, Charlie exited the room. It was only Jonathan and Casey, who didn't know what to say. A big secret had been revealed, they were having a moment, and a drunk friend walked in on it. Talk about embarrassing.

"Schlatt?" Casey sighs, trying to make eye contact with the tall boy standing in front of her. He looks up for a second, and Casey could practically feel the uncomfortable look he was giving her.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Please don't give me any pity. I just want to be normal."

Casey felt a twang in her chest. She didn't really understand why, but it made her feel sad. It's not like they were that good of friends or anything. Not a word passed through her lips.

Sighing, Schlatt ran his fingers through his hair. A mix of emotions were racing through his mind. "You know what? I'm not drunk enough for this."

In only forty minutes, Schlatt had taken eight shots of vodka, chugged three tall boys with Chad, and smoke a blunt. He knew his kidneys would despise him for the next few days. Music was (unfortunately) not blasting, but the large group of friends were still having a blast.

A slurring Max stood on a table, followed by a girl that Jonathan couldn't recognize in his intoxicated state. "Ay lads! Listen up!"

"Let's play a fuckin game!" The girl announces, offering it as a substitute to keep the people entertained. Schlatt still didn't know who she was.

Somehow, a group of people sat in a mostly neat circle. The rest of the party goers sat or stood around to watch. They played some dumb games like fuck, marry, kill about celebs and those in their school.

Schlatt, remembering the situation that had happened earlier, looked around for Casey. She was sat next to Travis, whose eyes were undeniably red from being high. From what Schlatt saw, Casey seemed to be flirting with his friend.

"I'm bored of these dumb games. Anyone down for a potentially more interesting game?" Schlatt called out, still eyeing Casey and Travis. "Lets play truth or dare!"

It didn't take long for things to get interesting. Kacey was dared to take off her shirt, which she happily did. Cooper was dared to take a huge bong rip, even though he was already toasted.

Unfortunately for Schlatt, it was Charlie's turn to ask someone. He menacingly turned to Schlatt and innocently asked, "Alright, big guy. Truth or dare?"

Jonathan, who was no pussy, confidently answered. "Dare."

And boy, was that a mistake. Charlie smiled and cheerfully dared Jonathan to kiss Minx. Jonathan was surprised. Minx nervously stood up, as people cheered her on. Jonathan recognized her from earlier! She was the girl who was standing on the table with Max.

Schlatt had to admit that Minx was beautiful, and had a funny accent. She had transferred to their school last year, and was well-liked among the town.

The pair stood in the middle of the circle, per request of a bunch of Schlatt's friends. They wanted good angles to save to their Snapchats. Fond memories for the future or something like that. With no care in the world, Jonathan pulled Minx in for an unbelievably passionate kiss.

Everyone went crazy, either jumping on each other or yelling in teen hormonal excitement.

No one noticed when Casey quickly stood up and left the room.

-

hello thots

i had a chapter almost completely written so hope u enjoyed it