31

Jonathan POV

I feel like I'm floating. My eyes were still closed, mainly because I couldn't really open them. Everything was achey, and my stomach gurgled menacingly. After a few moments, I finally gain the courage to open my eyes and check out my surroundings.

The whole house was silent. Thankfully, almost everyone who came were decent enough to throw the cans in the secret recycling bin. I have to remember to take it out before my parents come home. Finally getting the courage to stand, I do so without waking anyone up.

A tight feeling crawls across my throat, and I know that I was going to vomit. Covering my mouth and rushing to the bathroom, I resist the urge to blow chunks all over my walls.

saturday - march 20th - 2020

so much wild shit happened last night. i remember a few things but thanks to my friends having private stories, i relived most of it.

minx and i kissed last night, which was crazy. i never thought of her like that, but holy shit she is an amazing kisser. also, i just noticed how cute her accent is.

casey found out about my secret. i don't know if i can show my face around her ever again.

yes i'm being dramatic, but thats so embarrassing to me.

- schlatt

-

was busy for a few hours and came back to hella notifs from wattpad 😳

thanks for reading :)))