discussion time (pt. 2)

so that last one was so fun!! let's do it again! you all were so respectful (even tho none of you responded to my opinions lol)

i absolutely love getting to know you all!

1. how have you been affected by covid-19?
my answer: my senior year was destroyed, and i didn't get to have that experience which is so heartbreaking. i didnt have a normal graduation and my prom was cancelled. college isn't any better, which sucks.

2. which social media platform do you try to stay away from?
my answer: i try to stay away from twitter because the people on there are ruthless! i stay away from instagram because the format is awful and they're just sellouts!

3. what's your current fave ship?
my answer: i have loved larry stylinson for literally years!! but other than that i don't really have a ship that i consistently read fics of!

4. opinions on shipping people? when does it go too far?
my answer: i think it's fun to write stories about people you admire/wish were dating. it's a little weird in theory but it's like a writing prompt based on real life, in my opinion. i think its fine to discuss/enjoy a ship as long as you don't involve the people within the ship strongly. like tagging them, commenting on their posts, stuff like that.

5. fave fanfic rn?
my answer: closed doors by littlebubblestyles and young and beautiful by larryslips. they are two absolutely captivating stories. those are stories that i wish i could write!

6. who is your favorite musician?
my answer: tyler the creator has been my top artist on my spotify wrapped for two years strong! love his outgoing personality and the idgaf attitude! his music is beautiful as well! i also enjoy kendrick lamar, kanye west, one direction, and harry styles as a solo artist.

7. opinions on trisha paytas?
my answer: i don't like her. she self-diagnoses herself with whatever mental illness is "trending". as in, if a creator gets viral for sharing their experiences with a mental illness, suddenly trisha has it. i think she does have mental illnesses, but i think its awful for her to glamorize it. there's a difference between bringing awareness and trying to gain clout/sympathy.

8. favorite youtube creator?
my answer: obvs a huge fan of jschlatt! i also enjoy skeppys videos every now and then! i do enjoy danny gonzales and drew gooden! gus johnson is also sososo funny

9. which political movement impacted you the most?
my answer: my heart broke throughout the year, and continuously, because of the blm movement. the absolute torture and terror black people have to face is absolutely insane. growing up in a small midwest town was difficult, especially since the protest i attended had two people, including me! i got to hear stories of poc from my school and i nearly cried every session that i attended. i will never understand the racism they go through, and my heart goes out to everyone dealing with it.

10. what do you want for christmas the most?
my answer: clothes or air pods! i have very little clothes so it would be awesome to have more jeans/shirts! air pods are more of a want than a need, but they'd make college life so much easier!