Chapter 4: Tell him

"Red, take it off." Katsuki said to his boyfriend who answered with a pout.

"I don't wanna, why do I have to take it off anyways?"

"I already told you, you cant sleep with it on,  so don't fucking hurt yourself and take it off!"

"How am I going to hurt myself?! It's just a bra thingy!"

"Binder!"

"Whatever!"

And with that Kirishima stayed silent, going back to scrolling through his phone as he tried his best not to smile, after all, he had gotten what he wanted and Katsuki hadn't realized yet.

"Fuck. Wait no, Red. Go take it off... Now." The blond said after he finally realized what the red head had done. His voice was stern and sounded very serious and scary, even to Kirishima.

Still, the red head has to try one last time.

"Katsuki please-"

"Take it off or I wont let you wear it tomorrow."

Kirishima sighed, knowing his boyfriend wasn't joking. He didn't know how he would make it through the next two weeks without that thing so he sighed in defeat once more and walked into the bathroom.

"I hate you." Kirishima said from the other side of the door.

"No you don't." Katsuki answered, not even looking away from his phone.

"No I don't.." The blond heard the other whisper, getting a chuckle out of him.

Suddenly, Katsuki started feeling pain in his chest, feeling like he wasn't getting enough air. The blond checked the time on his phone, cursing to himself as he saw what time it was.

"Fuck I should've taken it off three hours ago." He whispered to himself, but it wasn't quiet enough as the red head heard him speaking.

"Is everything ok Kat?" Kirishima asked as he walked back out from the bathroom, wearing a pair of Katsuki's pijama pants and his red baggy hoodie.

The blond tried his best to push the pain away, he really didn't want Kirishima finding out yet so he decided he just had do endure it a little longer.

"Yeah, everthing is fine. Are you heading to your dorm?" Katsuki asked, hoping that he would leave. It's not that the blond didn't want to spend the night with him, it's just that he couldn't. He couldn't let Kirishima see him without a binder, at least not yet. He hoped they would get there at some point, but they were very very very far away from it at the moment.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could spend the night with you? Y'know, we've never spent the night together and I thought this would be a good time since I don't want to spend the night alone, like this.."

Fuck

Was the only word Katsuki could think about. He couldn't say no to Kirishima, not right now. But he also couldn't let him stay, he can't fall asleep in his binder. But Kirishima is hurting and he wants to he there for him.

Long story short:

FUCK

Katsuki sighed and looked up at Kirishima. "Fine, you can spend the night here. But we're not staying up till three am."

"Thank you!!"

Kirishima smiled that sweet glowing smile and jumped into Katsuki's arms in a hug, making his chest hurt a little more under the red head's weight. The blond flinched at the sudden pain, getting a worry filled look from his boyfriend.