Time

Third Person's POV

"I love you Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook was stuttering while saying those magical words. Jimin was so shocked after hearing what Jungkook just said. He can't believe that Jungkook just spoke such amazing words, words that are beautiful sounds to his ears.

"Are you sure Jungkook? I mean, we've only known each other for months-"

Jungkook cut off Jimin's words by letting his lips touch Jimin's.

They have a passionate and sincere kiss and it seems like there's no one around them. The park became more quiet as the soon to be couple kiss without minding other people at all. Jungkook broke their kiss to let Jimin take a breath.

"I'm sure Jiminie, I'm very sure of my feelings for you."

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and touched Jimin's forehead with his.

"I don't really know why Park Jimin, but ever since I saw you, I just felt so comfortable. When I first heard your voice, it was like an angel singing in my ear. You strucked me from the very first time and now I can't let other people feel the same way as I do to you. I really really love you Park Jimin."

Tears fell off Jimin's eyes as Jungkook said those words to him. He never felt that loved ever in his life. Jimin also cupped Jungkook's face and said

"I love you too Kookie, thank you for loving me. And yes... I will be your boyfriend."

Jungkook can't hide his happiness and started planting kisses on Jimin's face.

The two of them are happy and so into the moment they both share. But... will this happiness last for long?

~

Jimin and Jungkook are dating as usual and they're so clingy to each other, especially Jungkook. But every now and then, Jungkook's time is taken without letting Jimin know why. However, since Jimin loves Jungkook, he lets it off because he thought it might be something important.

"Kookie, I'm just curious, why are you always busy?"

Jimin asked Jungkook while they are walking holding hands.

"Um, let's just say that it's business time. You know that we own some business right?"

Jungkook faced Jimin

"But I have a lot of time for you, haven't I?"

Jimin was taken aback. It's true that Jungkook always give him his time but there are days when Jimin needed him the most but he's not there.

"Yes yes, I'm sorry."

Jimin looked down and they continued walking.

~

Jungkook's POV

I am feeling guilty for not telling Jimin the whole truth but it's for the best. He might be in danger once he knows all of our things. I also told my friends to keep it a secret from Jimin and Taehyung.

I am doing our business every now and then to keep balance of my personal and professional life. We are still beating people who messes with us depending on how grave they've done.

I hope Jimin won't suspect a thing and I hope we can hide it for a long time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short update 😅 maybe I'll update tomorrow as well but I don't know when I'll update next. Thank you for reading and borahae!

▪︎eipoohreel▪︎