Other Side

Third Person's POV

It was only a few days after Jungkook and Jimin met each other. They were so busy with their own businesses until they've run into each other outside school. Jungkook and his friends are heading home while Jimin just went out of the abandoned building. He was so scared of what might happen to him because of where he was. But.. the truth is, he was afraid he might get caught. He was afraid because he saw some sillhoute and then he ran without even looking at his wrist which he forgot to clean.

He would sneak out when he's alone to kill some time and to kill someone. There was a time when Jimin met a very beautiful lady in his work which turned out to be Namjoon's sister, he got insecure and spent his anger towards her girl victim.

And during the time Jimin and Taehyung got almost raped, after Taehyung went to their room, Jimin went back to Bryan's Penthouse which made the boys shocked.

~

In Bryan's Penthouse few minutes after Jimin and Taehyung Ran Away

The boys are grunting in pain because of Jimin and Taehyung's attacks. They were resting when someone knocked on their door which Alex immediately opened. They were shocked when they saw Jimin standing there smiling at them. The four of them looked at each other and nodded at each other thinking of the same thought 'we'll get our dessert'. They let Jimin in without knowing what his motives really are.

"Why did you come back?", Timothy said while looking at Jimin from head to toe then lick his lips

"Do you want...

to play with us?", Alex

"I do", Jimin simply said while touching Alex's shoulder then roam around his body down to his crotch. Alex licked his lips and slightly moaned.

"But I want to play with you one by one" Jimin then winked at Alex and grabbed his hand to go to his room. Jimin looked at the three and said..

"Wait for me" and then he closed the door.

The three of them felt so excited to fuck someone so beautiful.

Jimin went to Alex and traced his shoulder to his crotch. He pushed him to the bed and got the handkerchief he have in his pocket.

"I want you to keep silent baby while I pleasure you", Jimin whispered it to Alex and he got shivered down his spine. He just nodded at the thought that he'll just lay and have all the pleasure.

Jimin tied Alex's hands on the headboard and Alex is just looking at him with full of lust. After Jimin tied it tightly, he removed all his clothes then put it beside the bed and went to Alex. A beautiful and hot body infront of Alex makes him wanna fuck Jimin more.

So beautiful, Alex thought.

Jimin went on top of him and sat on Alex's stomach. His cock touching Alex's abs made Alex's bulge bigger. Jimin licked Alex's nipples which made Alex moan and then Jimin kissed it softly and moved his body back facing Alex. Jimin removed his belt and threw it away. He then removed his pants and the boxer under it leaving Alex's cock hanging in the air. Jimin slowly kissed his cock which made Alex grunt in pleasure. Jimin then put it inside his mouth making Alex a moaning mess from the heat he is feeling inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin sucked it slowly at first and then moved faster making Alex lean his head back. Jimin then moved his body making his ass close to Alex's face and his cock hanging. This made Alex feel more lust and got hornier. He is feeling his climax now and leaned his head back more while closing his eyes. Jimin noticed it and slowly picked the knife he quietly put on the bed without Alex noticing it. Jimin sucked faster and Alex shot his cum in Jimin's mouth. However, Jimin didn't swallowed it, he spit it on Alex cock and slowly raised his head. He sat again on Alex stomach who is still catching his breath. Jimin took the chance and held Alex's cock and slowly moved his hands up and down. After a few seconds, he positioned the knife and cut his cock. Alex groaned in pain and tried to scream but no one can hear it properly because of the handkerchief on his mouth. He cried in pain and tried to release himself but to no avail. Jimin then faced him with a creepy smile on his face. Alex couldn't control his nervousness and breathe faster. Jimin is slowly going closer and held his knife tighter. He pointed it at Alex's left chest and laugh silently but creepily. Alex is shaking his head no and cried to what might happen to him. However, Jimin is just enjoying his view. He stabbed hardly Alex's chest exactly at his heart. Blood started to flow out of his heart which made Jimin pull his knife out only to stab him more. When he is satisfied, he stood up and get Alex's clothes to remove the blood on his body. He still have 3 more bodies to enjoy.