Photo

Third Person's POV

The news about the couple incident was delivered fast and easily through Jungkook and Taehyung's investigator.

As of now, Taehyung still doesn't know that Jungkook and his friends are the one he's been looking for.

Jungkook on the otherhand is just going with the flow of their operations on beating some asses.

Jungkook and his friends are currently meeting to form a plan against the killer.

Meanwhile, Taehyung also planned to confront the killer.

Since their investigator, Seok Jin, is good.. they decided to let him follow the killer and called them once he pinpoint her location..

~

In Jungkook's office

Jungkook's POV

"So this is the finalized plan. We're going to ask Seokjin to follow the killer and when he pinpointed it, we'll go there and confront her.", Namjoon

"Okay, that's the final plan.", Hoseok

"J, call Seokjin and tell him what we planned-"

ding    dong

We were interrupted by the sudden doorbell...

"COME IN!", I shouted, disturbed from our meeting..

We were surprised to see Seokjin entering our office.

"Good day Master J"

"Good day. Why are you here?"

"I came here to let you know something about the killer"

The three of them looked at each other and thought that maybe, this will help us defeat her.

"I saw the killer during the couple incident. And I misunderstood what my informer said."

"What do you mean?"

How can he misunderstood such simple words?

"He said that the killer is beautiful and sexy right?"

"Yes" we said in unison

"The killer is indeed beautiful and sexy... but..."

"But what?"

Why does he have to be so suspenseful?

"The killer is not a girl.."

What?!

"What? Then what is it?", Y

"Maybe it's gay? I mean like dressing up as a girl.. no offense meant to any of them, I salute them to be exact.", H

He's so defensive

"What is it then Seokjin?", N

"The killer is a man", Seokjin said

"So we were right from the very beginning? The killer is a male and not a girl?"

I bluntly said because it's so irritating to be played by someone..