Craziness

Third Person's POV

The couple is now making out infront of the killer.

They refused at first but the killer warned them...

They started feeling uncomfortable but when their body took over, their mind went nuts and enjoyed the situation.

They're making out as if no one's there watching them..

Moans are echoing in their room.. lust taking over their rationality..

The girl rode him faster while the boy thrusted in deeper.

They were both chasing their climax and moved, moaned and fucked harder.

"It's nice seeing a make out live than watching porn, right?", the killer smirked and looked at the couple catching their breath while lying on the floor.

The killer went out only to come back carrying a pile of water with cube ice.

The couple are still breathing heavily and didn't see what's coming to them.

The killer threw the water to them which made the couple scream...

The killer left them like that for 15 minutes..

She kicked, punched, and hit them violently which made their bodies tremble in fear and in pain...

"I'll give you a chance to get out of this shit.."

The couple looked at the killer with all their might and listened..

"I'll leave a knife here on the table.. if one of you killed the other, I'll set you free from this shit.."

The both of them are shocked and looked at each other's eyes..

"I love you" they said in unison..

After saying that, they ran and fight each other to get the knife..

Even if they love each other, their will to live takes over anything..

They're trying to reach the knife on the table forcing themselves to crawl and to stand up...

Even after a lot of falls, the girl reached the knife first..

She looked at her boyfriend and slowly approach him while the boy's crawling back..

When the girl's finally in front of the boy, the girl kissed her boyfriend and said

"I love you babe.. and I will love you forever.."

Tears fell of their eyes knowing this will be their end and one will lose the other one...

She held his hand.. taking it to her heart where he belongs..

She held his hand tight.. and looked at his eyes... as she stab...

herself...

The boy and the killer was shocked by her move..

"I-I love y-you baby.. l-live f-for m... me"

The girl died and the boy cried letting out the emotional pain he is feeling. The sight of his lifeless girl infront of his face.. the girl he loves.. the girl who sacrificed herself for him..