Chapter 6

Angie's POV

As I was lying on the bed next to German I started to get strange feelings, strange feelings that I liked. Strange feelings that I thought had gone away.

"Well, come on! We have so much to do!" I shouted, trying to distract myself from... well, German. I jumped off the bed and stood up in front of him.

"Where are we going? What are we doing?" German asked as he sat up.

"Tonight, I have made reservations for my favourite restaurant in the entire world!" I said with a wide grin. "So you better scrub up well!" I added as I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards his suitcase. "Alright, you pick out something to wear and I'm going to go to my car and get my bag with my things in."

"Yes, boss!" said German as he raised hand to his forehead. I rolled my eyes and giggle before leaving our room and making my way to my car.

After I got my bag from the car I made my way back up to the hotel room. I opened the the door to see German standing there shirtless. I was speechless. Where had he been hiding his muscles all this time?!

"Angie... hello?" He smirked, waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my trance and saw him stood even closer to me. "What? Huh? What's up?" I murmured nervously.

"Oh nothing." He smirked. "Can't blame a girl for looking!" He winked at me before putting his shirt on.

I gave out a sarcastic laugh before throwing a pillow at him. "I'm going in the bathroom now to get ready." I said quickly before running into the bathroom and locking the door. I could feel my face burning! Why was I just stood staring at him like that?!

I quickly put on my dress and did my make up before coming back out off the bathroom to see German sitting on the bed. He saw me walk out the bathroom and got off the bed and walked towards me.

"Are you ready, blondie?" He asked.

I laughed at the 'blondie' part and nodded my head.

"You look beautiful! And I really do love the blonde hair!" He said as he held out his hand.

"Thank you." I smiled, "you don't look too bad yourself." I grinned as I held my hand in his.

We left the hotel and made our way to my favourite restaurant.

German's POV

We walked about 15 minutes before reaching a restaurant called 'Le Bouillon Chartier.' As we got inside I saw Angie's face light up.

"I love this place! The food is best and the people who work here are so nice!" She grinned.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, we were guided to a table near a window.

"So how do you know about this place?" I asked as I looked over the menu.

"My friend Rosie loves this place. She brought me here after work once and it was amazing!"

"Your friend Rosie? Will I get to meet her?" I smiled. I was happy for Angie. Growing up, I was her only friend. I'm not saying it to be mean, it was the same for me. We grew up with just each other. Rosie seems nice and I'm glad Angie has a friend out here in France.

"Of course! On Wednesday! She asked to meet you too."

"She knows me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Of course! I talk about you all the time!" She smiled, followed by a little blush. I thought it was adorable. I thought she was adorable.

"You talk about me? All good things I hope?" I teased.

"All good things!" She confirmed.

After we are our dinner we made our way back to the hotel room. I was exhausted, it had been a long day.